Elysian Fields at Waskom

jacketpride58

Would have beat refugio with a short passing game to keep the defense honest. W will never see that level of talent again that W can be successful with 10 men in the box and still be able to move the ball. That's once every 60 years for a small school.

So what you are saying is you will be moved out of your parents basement by the time Waskom gets back into the playoffs?? Go back to your hole d-bag

• Like 1

Would have beat refugio with a short passing game to keep the defense honest. W will never see that level of talent again that W can be successful with 10 men in the box and still be able to move the ball. That's once every 60 years for a small school.

We also had one of the best players in the state missing for that game in Chan Amie

you cant use chan amie as the excuse there when he didnt play the majority of that season

Thanks for making my point. As far as excuses I wasn't making one I said that Amie was missing and being one of the best in 3A ball he would have made a difference, don't know if it was enough to win but he would have made a difference in that score.

Well yall will never see that type of success again anyway. Looks like another trip to the basement for W. You guys could of had 3 titles and be a better team this year but your coach is too arrogant to develop anything that resembles a competitive passing game. Until then it's .500 football for the W. My is prediction is the W grandstands will be silenced as soon as EF gets the football Friday night. Maybe W will receive the ball first so the party will last 4-5 min after the opening whistle if not W won't even get a chance to cheer as soon as reality sets in.

Not sure if u paid any attention ever, but pretty sure they had a passing game last year which helped them win it all last year! So I doubt the reason for no passing game is coaching ignorance! The lack of passing game prob is due to the fact of having the players to successfully pass! Whether it is due to throwing or catching believe me the coaching staff would due whatever it takes to win and being a passing game coordinator at previous job would prob influence him to want to pass but he is probably smart enough to realize he doesn't not have the passing game ability!

• Like 1

Thanks for making my point. As far as excuses I wasn't making one I said that Amie was missing and being one of the best in 3A ball he would have made a difference, don't know if it was enough to win but he would have made a difference in that score.

dude they shut yalls whole running game down, adding another rb wouldn't have made a difference

dude they shut yalls whole running game down, adding another rb wouldn't have made a difference

Look jackrabbit we scored 33 points I don't know if you know it but that is more than enough to beat most teams just not Refugio and I wasn't talking about adding another running back Amie was a Allstate linebacker, I was saying they may not have scored as much if we had his skills at LB

Why pass when you can run it! Same result,TD. And we had a lot of them the past 3 years. True passing the ball keeps a defense honest, but we didn't have a problem scoring, but that is in the past. New team this year , we are young but I think we can still win games. Will be close game this week I think. Waskom 27-21

Look jackrabbit we scored 33 points I don't know if you know it but that is more than enough to beat most teams just not Refugio and I wasn't talking about adding another running back Amie was a Allstate linebacker, I was saying they may not have scored as much if we had his skills at LB

Wild, you know what arguing with stupid will do! Don't go there!

• Like 1

I have noticed that the EF defense looks much improved. Neither team should even be remotely close to flat Friday night. EF will really want to win in Waskom, but being home will make Waskom harder to beat. They still have that winning streak going. Just hope the game is played clean. No foot twisting in the piles😉.

Well yall will never see that type of success again anyway. Looks like another trip to the basement for W. You guys could of had 3 titles and be a better team this year but your coach is too arrogant to develop anything that resembles a competitive passing game. Until then it's .500 football for the W. My is prediction is the W grandstands will be silenced as soon as EF gets the football Friday night. Maybe W will receive the ball first so the party will last 4-5 min after the opening whistle if not W won't even get a chance to cheer as soon as reality sets in.

WOW.....talk about hidden issues, might want to go to the doctor and talk about your built up anger towards Coach there "Bone Licker". Sure am glad you don't tell everyone your from Carthage, hate for people to think bad of them good folk in Carthage.