Elysian Fields at Waskom

jacketpride58

With all respect towards EF, there can only be one champion, I think WR will come out of this district... No matter how many points you loose by a L is a L... So if harleton looses all their games so be it, yall were sorry last year, now that yall have a winning season going your walking around pounding your chest...

I thinks so too and yes EF was sorry last yr they were softer than wet butt paper but I tell it like it is and how I see it and I don't pound my chest about EF and matter of fact I picked Jefferson to beat us a few weeks ago and if I feel a certain team will beat EF I will post it

I thinks so too and yes EF was sorry last yr they were softer than wet butt paper but I tell it like it is and how I see it and I don't pound my chest about EF and matter of fact I picked Jefferson to beat us a few weeks ago and if I feel a certain team will beat EF I will post it

His posting record will verify his statement. He is in a no lose situation Friday night. If EF bombs Waskom he is happy. If there is an upset, he has been on record stating Waskom is champ until knocked out. If so, odds are good district champ will have one loss.

Can't see W R going through unbeaten.

Well, had to go to the second page to find this thread. Heard only the Waskom 7th grade stayed unbeaten. 2 4th quarter scores put EF JV on top.

Nothing being said about the varsity game. Guess I will move on to Facebook . Getting boring in here.🐁

Got this last night. I understand this was on display at the concession stand counter. Good to see a friendly rivalry action, but hope all the special crow sauce stays in EF! Really hope to see a game tonight that will make both communities proud, no matter who wins on the scoreboard.

IMG957325.jpg

Got this last night. I understand this was on display at the concession stand counter. Good to see a friendly rivalry action, but hope all the special crow sauce stays in EF! Really hope to see a game tonight that will make both communities proud, no matter who wins on the scoreboard.

Thats pretty good one. Where was that ? Dougs?

Here is a good one Ringside

14600909_10207825616377968_6073094232499

Somebody from EF hung a sign on the fence that said our offense scores our defense blocks. Then it said something to the effect of where are the leaders from the two state champ teams. Be a little more creative next time and why would you want the leaders from those two teams lol.