Elysian Fields at Waskom

jacketpride58

This sign was hung in Waskom. Kris and Dex are the two kids that died in a car wreck. I don't care who wrote it hung it up or what. They have nothing to do with this game and their name should have never been on any sign.

This sign was hung in Waskom. Kris and Dex are the two kids that died in a car wreck. I don't care who wrote it hung it up or what. They have nothing to do with this game and their name should have never been on any sign.

Its obvious that it was hung in Waskom if you know what the field looks like and im well aware of who the kids were that were killed. I can not imagine as a parent having to go through loosing a child but you cant be on here always using grindfor5 and put fly high for the season in your fence and then say they have nothing to do with the game when somebody makes a sign. I was also saying other signs were hung up around the school last night that eluded to EF winning this game? I was just saying yall might want to make sure it was not the kids from EF that hung this one as well before the name calling starts.

If it was hung in waskom I don't see how it is disrespectful! That means the ef kids hung the sign and said they are going to win the game for them kids and then wrote waskom is next! To my understanding all of that was written by an Ef kid and hung on waskom field

• Like 1

Waskom returns kick to W 43, 1/10, run, 2/3, run, 3/2, run, 1st down, flag unsportsmanlike on EF, 1/10 at EF 29, QB keeper, 2/5, run, loss of 2, 3/8, jet sweep left, good run, flag, holding on Was, 3/18 at EF 37, time out Waskom, 3:06 left in 1st