Elysian Fields at Waskom

jacketpride58

I agree. Arp's defense is very good. Waskom's offensive line opened holes like a sledgehammer. I think EF has proven it's a pretty complete team and they are playing with an attitude I haven't seen out of them since 2012. I haven't seen West Rusk yet, so unlike others on this site, I won't make blanket statements about them.

I agree. Arp's defense is very good. Waskom's offensive line opened holes like a sledgehammer. I think EF has proven it's a pretty complete team and they are playing with an attitude I haven't seen out of them since 2012. I haven't seen West Rusk yet, so unlike others on this site, I won't make blanket statements about them.

Arp vs West Rusk is this week so we will find out.

lmao you don't know your tail from a hole in the ground. Get real. This district this year is better than even predicted and it was picked number 1 to start.

Lol. Jj.com predictions don't mean squat. The only thing that seems better than predicted is EF. Arp wil underachieve again, waskom will rebuild, and all that makes way for a fairly strong WR to have a chance at 2nd or 3rd. "Some people" want this district to be looked at as tough so bad that they actually are touting a weak troup team as having a chance.

Lol. Jj.com predictions don't mean squat. The only thing that seems better than predicted is EF. Arp wil underachieve again, waskom will rebuild, and all that makes way for a fairly strong WR to have a chance at 2nd or 3rd. "Some people" want this district to be looked at as tough so bad that they actually are touting a weak troup team as having a chance.

Waskom is going to struggle with Troup. I don't think Waskom beats Troup. As far as rebuilding......well that remains to be seen. What I know about y'all is what you got this year is what your really looking at for the next several years.

Sometimes watching young fellows play football is hard, they are trying but the inexperience at the 10th grade level is just what it is inexperience, each game for them they learn and they take their hard knocks. Waskom is competing well and have been in every game at the half. It's not fun to watch as their confidence is shaken in games where they are out matched but again you learn from those games by on field experience and many film hours. The seniors we have playing right now have very little experience playing offense last year. I think the future looks very bright for Waskom but that is still a year away. As far as this season goes making the playoffs will be tough, even tougher if you play Newton in the first round. At the beginning of the year I thought Waskom could beat EF because of all the losses they had last year to graduation but Hughes has made a big difference in that team and I know they are glad to have him back for his senior year. The EF and West Rusk will be the game for the title unless this happens, EF loses to West Rusk and Arp then beats West Rusk, everybody has one loss...Figure that out....Ha

Waskom is going to struggle with Troup. I don't think Waskom beats Troup. As far as rebuilding......well that remains to be seen. What I know about y'all is what you got this year is what your really looking at for the next several years.

You know about 5 years ago when I first started following smoaky, for some reason I believed you had a descent idea about football. What I've come to learn is that you don't know anything about anything except y'all do take some good pictures. Waskom and troup will be a fairly close game but it's because of the style of offenses they run and neither one really has big play ability. Injuries are depleting a young waskom team fast. But I still don't think they will loose again this year. And for you to claim to know so much you should know how many fresh/sophomores contribute to this team. You think waskom is the only place where those youngsters won't get bigger faster and stronger?? You sir don't know you #### from your elbow.