Elysian Fields at Waskom

jacketpride58

Get the word out to those unable to attend game Bob Cole and myself will be airing the game on ESPN 1450 AM, and 96.9 FM. We will also be streaming live on www.easttexastoday.com. Make sure you pass the word to our outta town Alumni who might want to tune in.

I agree, I think a lot of people are underestimating Waskom. If Waskom's "D" shows up there will be some upset people leaving Waskom Friday night.

waskom has a good football team. I was impressed with them. Lots of size and speed. The key for y'all will be your Dline. If they can disrupt the EF line y'all got a good chance at winning. Arp didn't run its offense well at all imo. Y'all get the triple option rolling this week and can make the pitch it's gonna be a good night. EFs lb they had with responsibility did good being in position but I don't think had the quickness to make the stop. Arp never tested it to find out.

With all respect towards EF, there can only be one champion, I think WR will come out of this district... No matter how many points you loose by a L is a L... So if harleton looses all their games so be it, yall were sorry last year, now that yall have a winning season going your walking around pounding your chest...