Week 7: Atlanta Rabbits(4-1) @ Pittsburg Pirates(3-2)

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Pittsburg Pirates  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Pittsburg Pirates

Week 7 is upon us! This is the district opener! I will add a preview for this game tomorrow!

Atlanta Rabbits(4-1) vs Pittsburg Pirates(3-2)

Pittsburg's opponents combined records - (14-14) .500

Atlanta's opponents combined records - (14-12) .538

Atlanta leads the series (22-11-1),Dating all the way back to 1930.

Last 5 meetings:

2015 - Pittsburg - 40 | Atlanta - 14

2014 - Atlanta - 55 | Pittsburg - 13

2013 - Atlanta - 49 | Pittsburg - 14

2012 - Atlanta - 41 | Pittsburg - 28

2011 - Pittsburg - 28 | Atlanta - 7

Atlanta is coming off of a 4 game winning streak, beating Daingerfield (41-6), Liberty-Eylau (31-26), New Boston (52-0), and Tatum (53-35).

Pittsburg is coming in of of a bye week, after suffering a rough loss to Tatum (21-49).

Atlanta is also coming off their first homecoming victory since 2012 (vs Tatum (53-35)).

Pittsburg is looking to gain some traction in this season, after such a successful season last year.

Pittsburg's Schedule | Atlanta's Schedule

In the 2015 matchup between Atlanta and Pittsburg, the game was completely one sided. Pittsburg was able to stop the dominant Atlanta run game, and Atlanta had no answer. Pittsburg put up a 30-0 halftime lead, and coasted the rest of the way.

Box Score - Tatum@Atlanta

1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th

Tatum - 14 0 8 13

Atlanta - 0 12 28 13

Tatum@Atlanta Highlights!

I will add to this as I get information.

• Like 1

Yall gotta go from defending he middle on us to containing the edge on Pitt. Their QB is quick and shifty.

That's actually what we're better at. That's why y'all were so successful, your strength is our weakness. Our biggest defensive tackle was out this game with chest pains, so we had almost nobody to work the inside line, on top of the fact y'all have a huge team.

I know their QB is gone. From what I understand, they have a stud RB, and a stud OLB. Not sure what else.

Nah...QB did most of the damage to us running. They got a big WR that could hurt you if you let him. RB was decent. We ran up 49 on them and left a couple more off the board turning it over inside the 5 once and in the red zone another. Atlanta should rack it up on them as well. Unless Atlanta has a let down, shouldn't be close.