Week 7: Atlanta Rabbits(4-1) @ Pittsburg Pirates(3-2)

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Pittsburg Pirates  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Pittsburg Pirates

Pittsburgh has the worst stadium in the district hands down

Maybe. Next year the home side will be the visitors side. Big changes start after the last home game. Visitors fieldhouse might be finished this week. New parking lot is finished but that will be the home parking next year. We have a very good playing surface. Our new gym will be even better.

downtheline tell me this, where is visitor's parking at Pittsburg? Just trying to get my route down before Friday haha. I see visitor's section is on the South side, but the picture isn't updated on any new parking.

From Atlanta, take 59 to Linden. Turn right on Hwy 11 in Linden. Take 11 all the way to the first red light past the railroad tracks after passing through downtown Pittsburg. Turn right at the redlight (Texas St.). Go two blocks to Elm Street. Turn left on Elm Street. Follow to parking lot on right.

By the way, Atlanta by a bunch.

Closer than you think! I know Pitts had some let downs but they will get it together. Young QB and secondary needed some time to progress. I think its a close, probably 30s-40s range game

Didn't you say Pitt would beat Tatum 42-28?

Closer than you think! I know Pitts had some let downs but they will get it together. Young QB and secondary needed some time to progress. I think its a close, probably 30s-40s range game

I just don't see Pitt keeping it close. Atlanta is stacked. They aren't quite as big as us but they got a ton of speed. I'm pegging it Atlant 49 Pitt 14.

I just don't see Pitt keeping it close. Atlanta is stacked. They aren't quite as big as us but they got a ton of speed. I'm pegging it Atlant 49 Pitt 14.

That is for sure. Tatum is rather large. If our big DT is back this week, I think it will make a huge difference. He's good at clogging up the middle of the field, and our OLBs are monsters. We had a lot of good safety play against Tatum as well. We had a sophomore really step up and play great.

Tatum was a HUGE test for our team. I think they came out and played really well. They didn't let an early 14-0 lead get them down, a pick 6 when the score was tight, and they fought hard. I think Tatum and Atlanta fans both had doubts coming in, but we both know we have great teams.