Week 7: Atlanta Rabbits(4-1) @ Pittsburg Pirates(3-2)

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Pittsburg Pirates  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Pittsburg Pirates

Pitt has almost 10 injured players out on varsity... If Pitt wins it will be one great game. Cheering for Pitt but see ATL winning... :(

I hate that for you guys. Our season last year was plagued with injuries. At one point, we had 7 starters out. This year, fortunately (KNOCK ON WOOD), we haven't had any injuries that have kept anyone out for more than a couple of quarters. I hope it stays that way.

You oughta try playing in a South East Texas District. We gonna be bored until the playoffs start.

Haha not if you get on SETXsports. Be sure when you start the topic, to add "Road to BEATING WO-S" in the title. Promise you'll get some hits.

Haha not if you get on SETXsports. Be sure when you start the topic, to add "Road to BEATING WO-S" in the title. Promise you'll get some hits.

No doubt about that. I do think that WO-S is very good, and "probably" the best team in the state at this point, though. I would like to see them play some high quality East Texas teams in non-district just to see how the two regions match up. Other than two or three of their posters that are over the top, most Mustang fans stay pretty humble and realistic.

No doubt about that. I do think that WO-S is very good, and "probably" the best team in the state at this point, though. I would like to see them play some high quality East Texas teams in non-district just to see how the two regions match up. Other than two or three of their posters that are over the top, most Mustang fans stay pretty humble and realistic.

Yea the state championship last year just wasn't a true testament to how to how good the teams from this region are. Props to WO-S for taking care of business, but I'm not sure that crippled Celina team beats either of the teams from our region.

• Like 1

Anything can happen, but I don't see Pitt beating Atlanta.

Anything can happen but Pittsburg would have do play 100% mistake free and Atlanta would have to make several mistakes. Pittsburg has to be able to run the ball and LB play has to be better. If Atlanta gets up 14 early this could get ugly. Pittsburg is not playing with confidence. We will need some positive things happen early

Anything can happen but Pittsburg would have do play 100% mistake free and Atlanta would have to make several mistakes. Pittsburg has to be able to run the ball and LB play has to be better. If Atlanta gets up 14 early this could get ugly. Pittsburg is not playing with confidence. We will need some positive things happen early

Yea hopefully it's not like last week. That going down 14-0 in the first to Tatum hurt.

If we were 4-1 they would be out. I think some are still stunned by the Henderson game and the Tatum game wasn't as close as some thought. This is the biggest game this season. New season.

Yep. All other games were practice for this one, and those that follow. Rankings don't mean anything here.

1 more sleep!

Yea they were. Their QB was a stud.

The QB last year was good but he was a great leader. He practiced like he played and he played like he practiced. Never any quit in him. Our Soph QB talent wise is going to be very good but he still has to have the leadership ability. As far as the Henderson game, most knew it was going to be ugly....but not 40 plus points in the second quarter ugly. Our best RB should be healthy Friday and he really plays hard. They have limited his action since the Henderson game.