Week 7: Atlanta Rabbits(4-1) @ Pittsburg Pirates(3-2)

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta Rabbits @ Pittsburg Pirates  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Pittsburg Pirates

Yeah turnover at QB position is always a difficult hurdle, and more so with a Soph. But, he is playing well and improving, and I'm pretty certain defense will have improved/adjusted after these two weeks to prepare. That's why I think it'll be a close game. ATL is looking really good this year though.

Yeah turnover at QB position is always a difficult hurdle, and more so with a Soph. But, he is playing well and improving, and I'm pretty certain defense will have improved/adjusted after these two weeks to prepare. That's why I think it'll be a close game. ATL is looking really good this year though.

Might have gotten some LB help this week.

Atlanta's defense is really underrated. Their LB play is excellent, and hopefully we will have our big DT back this week. Honestly, we're not sure how good they are in the passing game. Most of the teams we've played, we've stacked the box to attempt to force them to beat us through the air. We played well in the few plays that Tatum passed the ball last week. Not all of their QB's throws were on target, but the ones that were, our guys seemed to put themselves in the perfect position to make a play on the ball.

Man that's athletic

I thought so haha. It was pretty cool to watch.

TODAY IS THE DAY LADIES! KEEP THIS TRAIN ROLLING RABBITS!

On a serious note, this could be an interesting game. I know what Atlanta was able to do with a BYE week. Hopefully we get redemption for last years terrible loss.