Daingerfield @ Dekalb

EastTxFinest

Daingerfield @ Dekalb  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

.. and let's just be clear... I'm not delusional... I realize we are the underdogs here.. I realize the bears will have to play to their maximum ability and then some.. But I feel like it is possible for us to win this game.

Anything is possible I have seen it already this year...

I think that 1-9 may have paid dividends in the long run. Dfield has always had that mystique around them. Schools their size or even a little bigger just wouldn't play them. I know you want to play teams that get you ready but beat downs by schools twice your size does nobody any good. Finally able to schedule some games that are actually plausible. I feel for those kids on that team but going forward it's going to be good for the program.

I just reminding you since you said statements like teams don't have a chance...... put that in your pipe and smoke it

Don't have to remind the person that just said it you retard...put the pipe down!

Just paying 57 back....

Kind of like I'm telling mom....Come on man really!!

How are the TIgers healthwise?

Everyone's healthy as far as I know. Our sophomore QB will be back maybe next week but he won't be playing qb I'm sure. #2 has taken the leadership roll pretty well and managed the games also. #7 will be back to full go and I think we open the playbook up this week.

Yall tellin all our secrets.. but that's ok. When DK knows our secrets and still gets takin to the wood shed. I got a double scoop of crow for em' lol

Just told them we have some not what they were bro...secret still in the bag til we turn them Tigers loose..