Ore City @ Hooks

HHSFan95

OC played the perfect game and Hooks had probably 5 blown coverages for big play for OC. Couldn't stop 22, he does good running behind blocker and being patient. Hooks was flat and thought they would win by 50, OC played perfect and was ready to bring the fight to Hook. To be honest, OC looked like the best team I have seen all year. They don't play enough defense, but HK offense was horrible.

OC played the perfect game and Hooks had probably 5 blown coverages for big play for OC. Couldn't stop 22, he does good running behind blocker and being patient. Hooks was flat and thought they would win by 50, OC played perfect and was ready to bring the fight to Hook. To be honest, OC looked like the best team I have seen all year. They don't play enough defense, but HK offense was horrible.

I told yall 22 was a good back

Should have scored 70 if Offense was clicking

Was the loss due to the good execution by OC on offenss, or lack of execution by hooks on defense?

Also...given that you've seen both teams play... who's your pick in the ND-OC game in two weeks? (ND is on bye next week)

#22 was more than a good back. He was fundamentally sound, letting blocks develop ran hard behind them lowered his shoulder when he had to. I actually had to congratulate this young man after the game. Hooks defense on the other hand could not have stopped water with a block wall last night. When you score 41 points you are supposed to win. Lots of work to do this week.

#22 was more than a good back. He was fundamentally sound, letting blocks develop ran hard behind them lowered his shoulder when he had to. I actually had to congratulate this young man after the game. Hooks defense on the other hand could not have stopped water with a block wall last night. When you score 41 points you are supposed to win. Lots of work to do this week.

I told yall that about #22. He may be the best all around back in our district