Ore City @ Hooks

HHSFan95

Our district suks at smoaky lol

I don't understand why. I guess because alot of teams haven't played each other enough to form rivalries yet. The DF/ PP thread went well and i expect the same when DF plys Hooks. Lets admit it, a lot of the old DF posters are largely Mia. They are reading it but not saying much. They know The Tigers are improving but not quite ready to stick their neck out yet. Hooks has a small number of posters but they are active. 2 thirds of NB posters haven't made a peep all yearr. As Bostonlion puts it u got to take the bad with the good

As of late the Hornets are playing more like they were expected to play at the beginning of the year. With continue improvement this week i would not expect the outcome to be much different than in the past couple of weeks. That being said I hope they dont get caught looking ahead to next weeks potential showdown with DF and let Ore city sneak up on them.

One week at a time BLUE

Hooks has improved each week but teams can't claim stuff like that other schools get feelings hurt..when you start bad you finish bad I reckon..or in their case start great and finish bad and no need to mention who I'm referring to everyone knows..Hooks wins easy to set up district championship next week!

• Like 1

I don't understand why. I guess because alot of teams haven't played each other enough to form rivalries yet. The DF/ PP thread went well and i expect the same when DF plys Hooks. Lets admit it, a lot of the old DF posters are largely Mia. They are reading it but not saying much. They know The Tigers are improving but not quite ready to stick their neck out yet. Hooks has a small number of posters but they are active. 2 thirds of NB posters haven't made a peep all yearr. As Bostonlion puts it u got to take the bad with the good

Cranks still here but all the others have went to the retirement home. I've taken the rains and I'm running with it

l

Hard to forget those RW game back in the day. The were tough on DF win or lose. They never beat NB as they did DF but they gave us fits too

RW was always a good matchup but we always got the last laugh lol

like I said on page one. I think the D will have a similar scheme to last weeks which should lead to miscues on OC's offense. the QB is good, but it makes it hard when they are running around trying to evade all the pressure. I just hope both teams get through it injury free!

• Like 1