Ore City @ Hooks

HHSFan95

Made my prediction earlier, and giving OC 20 was being generous. I'm feeling more like 18. If it was a home game, maybe I feel different, but not often do teams stroll into Hooks and hang lots of points on the scoreboard and their defense is coming around.

Before I get throat punched by ETF, I'm just calling it like I see lol

• Like 1

So how is ore city's defense?

they have a few that lay the wood but their undersized on the line. They look like umpallompas from the stands

Made my prediction earlier, and giving OC 20 was being generous. I'm feeling more like 18. If it was a home game, maybe I feel different, but not often do teams stroll into Hooks and hang lots of points on the scoreboard and their defense is coming around.

Before I get throat punched by ETF, I'm just calling it like I see lol

Naw potna. I like you man. You give and take

I personally think the only 2 teams that can score 20+ on hooks in district is DF and PP. But the both probably wont get to 20 either. ETF I am sure will have a response to this.

I got plenty to say to that but I'll keep it short and sweet. We will score more than 20 & we will score more than yall next Friday ;)

Hooks has given up 20 points or less in 14 of our last 17 games! Our defense is good! The three times we gave up 20 or more points we have lost, so if you score more than 20, the odds are that you will win. Don't expect to score 20!

Don't "expect" to win then. Since week 3 we are averaging 33 a game. I dnt see that changing this week or next. After this week we may be avg over 40 lol

You will probably score 40 or more against the Berenstain Bears!

50 would be great for the kids but honestly I just want them to work on things that need to be fixed. I'm more anxious to see how we play after last weeks come from behind win against a Much improved pewitt team. I dnt want to see a let up. I want them to stay focused on improving each week