Carlisle vs Cushing

FearTheSpear78

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Carlisle
    • Cushing

Yall keep thinking that boss, the worm turning... Somebody forgot to tell these kids theys supposed to loose this year, all they know is to do what the coaches tole em. Actually coming together well and trusting each other, playing as a team,used three different qb's this year with no letdown in intensity what so ever. Ain't no superstars over here, just ballers. Something different about this bunch, like a couple years ago I told everyone that Carlisle was going 10-0 and win district an everybody laughed at me. Same feeling bout this bunch, theys different and plays reel hard.

Yall keep thinking that boss, the worm turning... Somebody forgot to tell these kids theys supposed to loose this year, all they know is to do what the coaches tole em. Actually coming together well and trusting each other, playing as a team,used three different qb's this year with no letdown in intensity what so ever. Ain't no superstars over here, just ballers. Something different about this bunch, like a couple years ago I told everyone that Carlisle was going 10-0 and win district an everybody laughed at me. Same feeling bout this bunch, theys different and plays reel hard.

Anyone who over looks Carlisle is an idiot.

Kids bought in, good things happen when that happens.. Always knew if ya keep a good coach for ten or more years, ya start getting a program in place. Wish every school could have that.

I think we got us a good one over here in deep west Louisiana.

Not meant as an insult but really meaning that could be worse case option for any team in this district. Each team besides Carlisle is really battle tested. Hope your pre district schedule has them ready for this rough district