Longview Lobos (5-1) vs Bye (.500)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Bye in a close one
    • Bye in a blow out

lobosleep_zps517a8e73.gif

Longview is fresh off big victory against Rockwall, and a run of five consecutive victories that has sent them to a 5-1 record overall and 3-0 in District 11-6A play. The Lobos, after Heath's loss to North Mesquite, are the lone undefeated team in district play.

Bye week, fresh off another undecided contest, comes in looking to halt Longview's 5-game winning streak by visiting Lobo Stadium.

But for real...time to take a break and rest/heal up before finishing the regular season with four tough games. Thoughts on the season so far? What to work on? Who to heal up etc etc etc

Have at it.

Apparently I can't even spell Longview anymore, so yea this week is a massive failure (that topic title lol).

Disappointed that I haven't been able to find any solid info on Bye's playmakers. I just can't see us holding them down.

Defense will let us down, and if not the D..then the clock management will cost us (this is getting too real).

We'll prolly be unable to contain byes'running game. Wiley will prolly miss couple of easy blown coverages by bye secondary. King will prolly go for 2 against bye with :1 sec left on the clock when we only need a xtra point. Dace is gonna scream and shout about JT only gave up 14 points to bye. And last but not least...footballfan is prolly gonna turn the stadium chairs upside down looking for why Farrier is not in against bye...

• Like 1

Come on guys....ya'll talking about the game.....The BYE Bye Birdies.......have a GREAT concession stand....humble pie and "pan seared" crow....even have a Jumba juice called "Better Luck Next Year".....tastes like #$@#$$#...or so they say.....and they also have regular fare in the concession stand....BUT better get there EARLY because they run out of food even before the game starts.....think they don't feed their fans during the week so when they come to the game they get their food ...THEN LEAVE....weirdest thing I have ever seen....Good luck Longview....you will need it this week!!!!

• Like 1

Yall could go Hunt clowns that can be a good thing to do on bye week lol I seen a post about then saying they coming to jt gone be dead clowns all over the parking lot lol

Tyler ain't Longview. There ain't no killers in Tyler. Nothing but suckers in this town.

Killers ain't the only thing in Longview.

Had some world record insects the other night at the game....and what appeared to be a family reunion of them up by the stadium lights.

Must've came to see the yellow jackets play.

Killers ain't the only thing in Longview.

Had some world record insects the other night at the game....and what appeared to be a family reunion of them up by the stadium lights.

Must've came to see the yellow jackets play.

We had a hoard fly in to support the Skeeters. Unfortunate for the Skeeters, a personal foul that injured their QB helped preserve the win for JT.