New Diana @ Queen City

MakesNoSense

This game will be won or lost by ND's defense. If they cant keep QC of the field, it wont matter how fast past of an offense you have. The least amount of points they have given up this year is 28 to Dekalb. If QC scores 28, ND may only get 7-8 possessions on offense.

7-8 possessions is all you need to beat QC. I don't see them able to stop the passing game of ND, but I do agree that the defense of ND will win or lose this game. I think that the offense that QC runs will be easier to defend than the spreads that they have seen so far this year.

The game is in QC, so I say this is a 10 point game. Just not sure which way I am leaning. You just cant play zone against ND, ya have to be aggressive on Defense. You will give up some big plays but their QB will kill if you rush a few and play zone coverage.

Nd by 21

Good call...23...could have been more if not for a QC kickoff return TD during garbage time with under three mins to go.

Lots of turnovers in this game...a lot of fumbles too that QC recovered themselves otherwise would have been turnovers.

ND receivers had a tough game...dropped alot of pretty passes when they were open. Seemed QC backfield & QB got confused alot on plays...bumping & running in to each other before & during handoffs.

Good, hard-fought game QC Nation. The QC players played hard and never gave up. Good luck the rest of the season.