Hooks @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Hooks @ Daingerfield   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

I'm worried about this week for my boys. We played very sloppy early against DeKalb. If we do that again, Hooks will beat us. I'm also worried about how Hooks will respond after the upset from OC. If they come out fighting and we play sloppy, could be bad news. I'm going to stay positive and say we clean things up a little more this week. Dfield wins 24-14.

I think it will be a lazy week as far as hooks fans. Not alot to cheer about right now. As I said the game will be a matchups. Our leading receiver was lame but he will most likely be full speed this week. The O wasn't really sharp but scored. The D was just completely flat from the line to the safety. Poor poor. I will not forsake them and will not remind them about their mistakes. They have seen the film and stomping them will be no help. Watch the film. Learn from your mistakes and make a game of it next week. Go Hornets. Beat DF. . I forgot yall are teens a I have said more than I should. Hard for you to be positive when your biggest fans arn't

I think it will be a lazy week as far as hooks fans. Not alot to cheer about right now. As I said the game will be a matchups. Our leading receiver was lame but he will most likely be full speed this week. The O wasn't really sharp but scored. The D was just completely flat from the line to the safety. Poor poor. I will not forsake them and will not remind them about their mistakes. They have seen the film and stomping them will be no help. Watch the film. Learn from your mistakes and make a game of it next week. Go Hornets. Be DF

You can't "be" Df lol... many have tried and many have failed ;) beat maybe but you'll never BE

You can't "be" Df lol... many have tried and many have failed ;) beat maybe but you'll never BE

You may well be the best team in Dist but in the scheme of things y'all are tier 2 dark horses. Because region is overall so weak you may go a few deep. If so I will be rooting for u. I expect great things from the tigers in the next few years

You may well be the best team in Dist but in the scheme of things y'all are tier 2 dark horses. Because region is overall so weak you may go a few deep. If so I will be rooting for u. I expect great things from the tigers in the next few years

We'll be fine Oleman. Ima be proud of my boys no matter what

Most Smoakers back the team that is carring the dist torch. The only time I root against u guys is when it is against NB and now Hooks whether it can hurt either directly or indirectly. My loyalty is genetic driven as u know