Hooks @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Hooks @ Daingerfield   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

you're all alone..nobody wants to smack with you haha.

good luck to both teams, speed for speed, gonna be good football

Yeah I know. This was the game I figured would get a suspension or 2 lol... Oh well I'm gona lay low until someone pops up. Our boys will do enough talkin tomorrow night.

all of HK fans are still in shock from friday. If we had won this thread would be alot more exciting. But after we get the W tomorrow there will be more life in the Hornet fans.

Them drunk sleeping dreams are still affecting your judgment 93. It don't matter tho. We'll wake ya up tomorrow night and then the silence will continue from yall.

Them drunk sleeping dreams are still affecting your judgment 93. It don't matter tho. We'll wake ya up tomorrow night and then the silence will continue from yall.

lol, no drunk dreams. Just a few beers to ease the nerves after a long day. Hope yall dont wake up to late. Cause yall arent playing the cubbies this week.

lol, no drunk dreams. Just a few beers to ease the nerves after a long day. Hope yall dont wake up to late. Cause yall arent playing the cubbies this week.

Good to know. My schedule says we play the hornets tomorrow. Last week it said the bears. Who'd yall beat last week?