Hooks @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Hooks @ Daingerfield   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

We beat ourselves and did it in extraordinary fashion. Dont act like you never seen that in DF.

Heck yeah. Atleast once a year. Yours is more often then ours I'm sure. We already had ours. Yall have had a few this year. Real talk 93 this game is gona be one for the ages man imo...

Df 47-38

Heck yeah. Atleast once a year. Yours is more often then ours I'm sure. We already had ours. Yall have had a few this year. Real talk 93 this game is gona be one for the ages man imo...

Df 47-38

I think it will be great, I dont see it being as high of a score as you. I say 31-28 kinda game. I do expect it to be close and exciting.

Pay close attention to Ishmael Allan on the 8th grade team Oleman........

Grandson won't be QB tonight. Can't take a snap with your left hand in a cast. Not his throwing arm but a tear in a ligament in his left. He will be playing in the secondary on D. Most like at Safety or at corner. Where ever he is need most. Plays mostly free Safety. Hate he won't have a chance to throw and run against y'all's D. I will be watching Traylor he and min will have 4 more match ups I hope. Don't know how much a cast from the elbow down will affect his tackling

Pay close attention to Ishmael Allan on the 8th grade team Oleman........

Grandson won't be QB tonight. Can't take a snap with your left hand in a cast. Not his throwing arm but a tear in a ligament in his left. He will be playing in the secondary on D. Most like at Safety or at corner. Where ever he is need most. Plays mostly free Safety. Hate he won't have a chance to throw and run against y'all's D. I will be watching Traylor he and min will have 4 more match ups I hope. Don't know how much a cast from the elbow down will affect his tackling