Hooks @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Hooks @ Daingerfield   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick it......

Pick 6 Hooks with (53 ticks left. Makes for a heck of a dist showdown the next couple weeks. Hooks D have their tail strips back. Good job boys. You will be better next week

Another interception by Hooks for a pick six but negated by a penality. 19 left Hooks ball game over

33 to 20 Hooks final

Oleman there is really only one aspect of the game that has me worried for tomorrow night and most of that is between the ears in a area of the offensive side of the ball, if they handle that, and they have been working on it all week, I truly believe The Tigers will put this one in the win stats....Not taking nothing from The Hornets, for they are a Good team...Tell your Grandson to hold his head up, he got beat tonight by a very possible future state championship contender program.....lol

Oleman I think it goes with out saying that you now realize the aspect I was talking about,

penalties .............smh.................KILLING US.

• Like 2

shouldn't have had to bro. Not taking anything away from yall but man this one hurts more than Most. Yall have some exceptional kids and great sportsmen. We hurt ourselves way to many times

I know u were into the game and after halftime your Oline really took over. Y'all marched the ball down the field at will. Hooks bent badly but never folded after DF took the lead. The Hornets stuck will their game and won. The Tigers had a heck of a ground game and completed a few good passes. Mistakes killed the Tigers in the 4th. Long throws against the speed of the Hooks secondary proved to be fatal

Overall a good game. Y'all line had us struggling in the second half but Coach Birdwell used the players he needed and pulled out a win. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the season and hopefully we will mee again down the road. The game was up in the air until the last 2 minutes and the Hooks secondary finished it off. Look forward to more conversation friends

OLDMAN

2 to 2 split as predicte

• Like 1