Week 8: Pleasant Grove @ Atlanta

H3llR4z0r

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Pleasant Grove Hawks
    • Atlanta Rabbits

I still don't see 4-1 y'all basically played perfect against us two turnovers you got deep in your territory turned into 14 points plus you got 2 or 3 onside kicks... if anything we made all the mistakes... but the bottom line is you have to make stops.. now the other games idk but you played very well that game on the other hand we can't get it together at all if we'd played as bad as we did against Paris you'd probably beat us

Why didn't you just take my prediction ? Atlanta by 21

LOL I want to!! Words cannot express how much I hope Atlanta comes out and just throw up a bunch of points on PG. Sick of hearing about how we're not going to be a contender in this district this season just because we lost to Pitt, who is a lot better team than they're given credit for.

PG Freshman team won 40-22. Rabbits scores came against the 2nd and 3rd team defense.

PG JV was set up to win but fumbled inside the 5 yard line. Rabbit player (#7, kid is fast) scooped inside the end zone and ran over 100 yards to score.

PG Freshman team won 40-22. Rabbits scores came against the 2nd and 3rd team defense.

PG JV was set up to win but fumbled inside the 5 yard line. Rabbit player (#7, kid is fast) scooped inside the end zone and ran over 100 yards to score.

PG Fish must be pretty good. I'm not sure of our freshman team's record, but I saw them last week and they looked pretty good.

The work probably needed to start earlier.

Yeah always good get an early start we have come out in games clicking doing everything right time put 4 quarters together if they do that we can hang with best proved it last week for 3 1/2 it was close got outta hand in 4th

Like I said think we ready time put up or shut up game is played on field it's time get work tonight we understand that we can't go behind 0-2 in this district race last two season we played Atlanta good and tough so I believe we come out with an purpose and play win from start finish

Like I said think we ready time put up or shut up game is played on field it's time get work tonight we understand that we can't go behind 0-2 in this district race last two season we played Atlanta good and tough so I believe we come out with an purpose and play win from start finish

I'll give you last season, but the season before that was pretty rough. We had a really good team though.