Crazicajun

ND defense is better than OC IMO. They hit more and have more size. OC played a perfect game on offense against a Hooks team who already was looking to the DF game. HK may have scored more on offense against ND but the offense was sloppy against OC. Penalties and stupid mistakes slowed the offense in OC game, HK should have scored 70, but thats just HS football and what its like dealing with kids 15-18 yro kids.

• Like 1

Wow Nick is really going out there isn't he. Its like someone in Ore City did something to him. Ill predict if OC wins next week against New Diana Nick will delete his account. You will never hear from him again. All those scores he posted made me realize how much OC offense scores. Thats a lot of points Im not gonna do the math but I'm sure they avg over 40 pts a game. They also give up a lot so its seems its night and day. At the end of the day I will say who ever has the least amount of turnovers will win this game. Its fun being a none biased poster on this thread where it seems to be there is a lot of hostile Diana fans. Oh well the boys will play the game and it will give the adults a reason to act like boys haha.

Nick, Your correct that OC is glad not to be in that District. ND was in that District for years. Now Harleton is getting a taste of what its like.

It should be an exciting game. Wish I could be there. Keep us informed.a

Over Under Total Points. 100

I pick Over

Battle of 259!!! Rivalry Game!!!

It's either gonna be ND in a blowout, or OC in a blowout...or ND in a close one, or OC in a close one. Can't make my mind up on the prediction, lol.

This'll be the first time in a long time that both teams are fairly evenly matched.

iS THIS THE 4TH PLACE GAME?

ND is 2-1 in district play with games left at DF and home against PP. Probably lose both games

OC is 2-2 in district play with their only game left is DF at home. Which is probably a lose.

IMO, this game is for 4th place. Hooks vs PP will decide top 3 order and that could go several different ways.

Thats only because they haven't played against each other for a few years since OC dropped down to 2a for a while. Trust me its still a BIG rivalry that has been brewing for the last 3 or 4 years. They are only 7 miles apart from each other. Still one of the biggest rivalry games in East Tx.

Ok. Yea, you tell me. I only grew up in OC and played in these games back in the day. AND I current live in Diana and have kids in ND and am a converted ND fan. But ok, I guess you know better.

Back in the day, IT WAS A BETTER RIVALRY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I could only hope it could build back up now to be like that again.