Crazicajun

If practice time dictates anything, ND should roll for sure. Practicing by 6:30 or so every morning and then again in the afternoon should get you ready. I have seen both teams play and neither will be a force beyond any form of district play. They are lucky this year to be in a weak district and one of them should make the playoffs. I wouldn't spend much on playoff shirts though.

Wow just saw this score. No surprise. Umm wheres all those Diana posters at? They were really confident this wouldn't be a game. Heard oc defense came up big when they needed too.

I'm here. Look back at my comments.

Yea, OC made stops in the end. IMHO, ND got out-coached. Was up 27-7 in 2nd qtr. OC made adjustments, ND did not.

ND wins this one easily. OC has no defense and cant match up to ND. OC is probably begging to go back down to 2A because they can not compete in 3A. Them beating Hooks was a fluke!

Defense stepped up. Ore City looks like they are competing, they matched up pretty well, and pretty sure they aren't begging to go anywhere.

On to the next prediction huh Nick2011 from West Rusk that so happen to make his profile one week before the OC vs ND game? Keep rolling out those prediction you will eventually be right.

By the way Ore City is not in the playoffs yet. Diana still has a chance to get in if they can pull out 2 upsets against Pewitt and Dangerfield. Thats of coarse if OC loses to Dangerfield. Another tough one for OC.

Of coarse if your prediction about one and done in the playoffs is correct, then you would be predicting that Diana will be one and done as well? Would that be right? Seeing as OC beat you and your saying your maybe just as good as OC is.

Just a little food for thought on your next prediction, but you shouldn't be to worried about all of this because your from West Rusk.

• Like 1

By the way we beat ND 72-20 and would do the same to OC if we play them and we still might end up getting 3rd place in our district. Our district is tough I wouldn't be surprised if our 4th place team doesn't beat a #1 seed out in the playoffs especially if they play the #1 seed out of OC or ND district!

Take that bet my brother. There are three teams in our district that can play with anyone in your district. Playoffs are a whole new season so we will see.

Is that a joke? Please tell me 3 teams that could beat our top 3 teams, West Rusk, Elysian Fields, or Arp? Please tell me what team I'm that district can beat them!

why are you so worried about a district that yall won't see unless ya make state semis, smh, worry about things that matter

This game came down to a game of coaching. Neither team has a plethora or athlete but kudos to the OC staff for out-coaching the staff at ND. Five rings didn't seem to matter Friday night. I guess the staff from Diana better get their resumes updated because the mob of Diana will be looking for a scapegoat. Good luck fellas!