Crazicajun

Battle of 259!!! Rivalry Game!!!

It's either gonna be ND in a blowout, or OC in a blowout...or ND in a close one, or OC in a close one. Can't make my mind up on the prediction, lol.

This'll be the first time in a long time that both teams are fairly evenly matched.

iS THIS THE 4TH PLACE GAME?

ND is 2-1 in district play with games left at DF and home against PP. Probably lose both games

OC is 2-2 in district play with their only game left is DF at home. Which is probably a lose.

IMO, this game is for 4th place. Hooks vs PP will decide top 3 order and that could go several different ways.

I agree. But it's not as big a rivalry game like it was "back in the day".

Thats only because they haven't played against each other for a few years since OC dropped down to 2a for a while. Trust me its still a BIG rivalry that has been brewing for the last 3 or 4 years. They are only 7 miles apart from each other. Still one of the biggest rivalry games in East Tx.

Thats only because they haven't played against each other for a few years since OC dropped down to 2a for a while. Trust me its still a BIG rivalry that has been brewing for the last 3 or 4 years. They are only 7 miles apart from each other. Still one of the biggest rivalry games in East Tx.

Ok. Yea, you tell me. I only grew up in OC and played in these games back in the day. AND I current live in Diana and have kids in ND and am a converted ND fan. But ok, I guess you know better.

Back in the day, IT WAS A BETTER RIVALRY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I could only hope it could build back up now to be like that again.

If practice time dictates anything, ND should roll for sure. Practicing by 6:30 or so every morning and then again in the afternoon should get you ready. I have seen both teams play and neither will be a force beyond any form of district play. They are lucky this year to be in a weak district and one of them should make the playoffs. I wouldn't spend much on playoff shirts though.