Week Nine: Longview vs John Tyler

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (6-1) vs John Tyler Lions (6-1)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • John Tyler in a close one
    • John Tyler in a blow out

From time to time JT stops themselves but don't tell anyone I said it. I'm still banking on the offense to put up 60.

right now the I feel I'm closer to 40. If JT scores 60 I'll buy you Von Heat C4L 99 pair of Gucci shades! Aint buying Dace nuthg cause I know he prolly sporting 5 pair right as we speak...lol
  • Like 2

right now the I feel I'm closer to 40. If JT scores 60 I'll buy you Von Heat C4L 99 pair of Gucci shades! Aint buying Dace nuthg cause I know he prolly sporting 5 pair right as we speak...lol

I always lose shades or they get took but I'll have on my chains Friday might blind somebody

No shades but I'll take a fresh pair of Locs.

lol naw they only get took by by stealing newphew when I leave my car open but ive wore them to last 3 games but it is Longview might have to make sure I watch my back lol

wear yo stuff homie! I would be wearing mine if they hadn't got stole😲😠

The Lions lead 11-6A in team offense with an average of 481 yards per game, 248 rushing and 233 passing

the Lions also jumped to the top of 11-6A in team defense, allowing 319 yards per game, 149 rushing and 169 passing.

Via- ET Varsity

Impressive, but hard to compare the two teams...

Only Rockwall and NMHS are common opponents, and NMHS was without their all-world Quarterback for the game vs JT.

The Heath win is darn impressive, though.

Impressive, but hard to compare the two teams...

Yeah...two different offensive styles.

I bet Longview is #1 in 11-6A in terms of offensive efficiency. We don't punt much because we score on damn near every possession it seems..which is hell on opposing teams because our style of offense allows us to kill so much clock.

60!!!!......I will buy you a pair of gucci shades if they score 60.

Im not sure if the Lobos have every allowed 60 points in a game.