Week 9: Atlanta (1-1) @ Gladewater (1-1)

H3llR4z0r

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Gladewater Bears

If Atlanta stopped Tatum they can stop gladewater??? Ok....

Tatum and LE. The only team to effectively run on us was Pitt. They had a passing game to boot too though.

What I don't understand is why everyone is still taking Tatum so lightly. They're no joke.

We really can't argue with him. Everyone in east Texas has ran on Gilmer, the pretty much stopped us in the red zone. But we did stop our self several times with penalties

Don't use the "we stopped ourselves with penalties" excuse and us Gilmer folks won't use the "we stopped ourselves with turnovers" excuse.

The Gilmer/Gladewater game last night was a classic battle between two rivals.

As far as Rabbits vs. Bears.............I'm pulling for the Rabbits, but the Bears take this one. That QB for Gladewater is greased lighting when he gets in open space. He can really run the Gladewater offense. The Bear RB are like the Budweiser Clydesdales, they are a load to take down.

Good luck to both teams.

Don't use the "we stopped ourselves with penalties" excuse and us Gilmer folks won't use the "we stopped ourselves with turnovers" excuse.

The Gilmer/Gladewater game last night was a classic battle between two rivals.

As far as Rabbits vs. Bears.............I'm pulling for the Rabbits, but the Bears take this one. That QB for Gladewater is greased lighting when he gets in open space. He can really run the Gladewater offense. The Bear RB are like the Budweiser Clydesdales, they are a load to take down.

Good luck to both teams.

I'm sure there will be some big time collisions between GW RB's and the ATL LB's. Going to swap some paint no doubt!

I'm sure there will be some big time collisions between GW RB's and the ATL LB's. Going to swap some paint no doubt!

That is the truth!

No doubt Gilmer and Gladewater were both sore this morning after that game last night.

I'm sure it will be the same after the game this Friday between the Rabbits and Bears.

Go Rabbits!!!

That is the truth!

No doubt Gilmer and Gladewater were both sore this morning after that game last night.

I'm sure it will be the same after the game this Friday between the Rabbits and Bears.

Go Rabbits!!!

It's crazy that this will be the biggest underdog we've been this season apparently. I wish we still had #17. Boy did he put the hurt on Gladewater last year.

Rabbs win!!

24-20

I like your style.

I like our chances if Atlanta can get their offense in sync. Between the Pitt/PG games, Atlanta's offense went over 4 qtrs straight without a score.

PG was only able to get in the redzone twice, so I'm pretty confident in our defense. I hope they have gotten their mojo back. We're still missing our big DT. He will be out until the last game of the season.

Hope the Dt is back for Shill, you will need him then.

This is a game will see how good Gw really is. Coming back from a emotional loss to your arch rival . Atlanta is off and on team. You never know which will show up.

You're right, and they've been off for 2 weeks. They better find a way to switch it back on because these next 2 games are the big ones.

U sound very confident

The only thing I'm worried about is Atlanta's offense. I think they will show up Friday. No rain, no excuses for dropped passes this week. If Atlanta can stop beating themselves, they can achieve a lot.

The only thing I'm worried about is Atlanta's offense. I think they will show up Friday. No rain, no excuses for dropped passes this week. If Atlanta can stop beating themselves, they can achieve a lot.

Our defense will create lots of problems for ATL. It won't be ATL beating their selves

The Gilmer game took a lot out of Gladewater the Bucks beat them up pretty good. I can see ATL taking this one. Gladewater never plays well after their annual loss to Gilmer.

Hey Buck, where were you last week? Deciding to troll now after y'all won? Doesn't surprise me, there were a whole lot of Gilmer no shows last week on the thread.

Actually, you think too much of your team. The Bears are fine and we will play as hard this Friday night as we did every other Friday night this year. Of course y'all did hurt our kicker, which could have an impact on the rest of our games, but we will deal.

Hey Buck, where were you last week? Deciding to troll now after y'all won? Doesn't surprise me, there were a whole lot of Gilmer no shows last week on the thread.

Actually, you think too much of your team. The Bears are fine and we will play as hard this Friday night as we did every other Friday night this year. Of course y'all did hurt our kicker, which could have an impact on the rest of our games, but we will deal.

He said he thinks it just a pull. Hopefully he will be ok

Our defense will create lots of problems for ATL. It won't be ATL beating their selves

That's possible, but if Atlanta drops passes like they did this past Friday, and gets multiple holding calls each drive, I won't expect them to win anyways. I feel almost certain they will have their opportunities, they will just NEED to take advantage of them this week no doubt.