Lost hope in Tyler Lee

FootballKrazy10

I think there is hope for optimism w/o a new staff you always want to give the BOD but Man as an alum part of those building block years there at Lee with Mike Owens it makes me sick that Lee is a laughing stock again. My first yr on varsity 99 season we played at least 5 homecoming games not including our own. And we were home coming kings ever single time . It seems like Lee is now circled for Homecomings again. It makes no sense that they can't field a wing team and build a winning program. There are to many kids to pick from for what they are putting on the field. SMH I hope they get it turned around

I think Piske should make a return like Goldberg in WWE.

Hope you meant Gol-berg Bc His team's couldn't play Defense either. Even when you are less talented Tenacity and Scheme can do a lot especially when you can put up 60+ every week and they still couldn't make the dang playoffs in a system where you only have to win 1 district game sometimes!!!!!

in 2008 Henderson was 1-9...in 2010 they were state champs. Things can change in a hurry in hsfb. Keep the faith...........................

+1!!!!

2002 Marshall was 1-9 under first year coach Rodney Southern.

Back to back state championship games in 2004 and 2005.

----

Went 1-9 again in 2012 in what might have been the worst Maverick team ever fielded........ and was a region semi-finalist in 2015.

Lee coach needs time. He may or may not be the guy...... but he at least deserves a fair shot IMHO. The guy has pedigree.

Greezy Chef actually I'm a big Lee supporter and actually looked forward to this year just a lil sad of the outcome so why don't you back off smh