Overton (5-1) at Timpson (4-2)

Mr. P

Mustangs at Bears  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

So... I take it that there aren't any Timpson posters on Smoaky? The Bears are getting plenty of votes, but precious little comments. Other than Chief Red Cloud and Greezy (playing Devil's Advocate), is there anyone to champion Timpson's cause? Bueller?

Well I voted Timpson, can't really give you much reason. lol I think the new coaches have it going the right way over there.

LOL, I ain't greedy, that's enough. :lol: Just wanting to hear some views.

Been waiting a few weeks for this match-up and was hoping to hear from some Timpson folks. I figure they got to be happy with the direction they're going in. When I voted on the Fox Sports app, Timpson was way in the lead. Made me wonder where all their fans are at. They're certainly voting.

• Like 1

When I voted on the Fox Sports app, Timpson was way in the lead. Made me wonder where all their fans are at. They're certainly voting.

I voted timpson because thats what I do.. Jus kidding.. Just kidding.. I didn't vote because ima conspiracy theorists and belive my vote is canceled out by the graveyard votes.. Wait a minute, this ain't the election.. Nvm carry-on..

• Like 1

Timpson does have a greatly improved defense this year, our offense is still trying to get everything together but we manage to score points and win. Do not be surprised if Timpson takes this game Friday night!!

• Like 1

Timpson does have a greatly improved defense this year, our offense is still trying to get everything together but we manage to score points and win. Do not be surprised if Timpson takes this game Friday night!!

Righty-o man!

I'll pick timpson and I'll tell you why... my best friend is from timpson and hangin out with him has introduced me to a special group of kids. That sophomore group they have over there is ridiculous. Jordan Osby, Nicteao Scourton and Kendall Davis are all freak atheletes. Then on top of those kids you have Jaden Johnson and Cutter Smith as your upperclassmen. I'm telling you that team is gonna beat some people up in a few years and they ain't soft now.