New Boston 2-5 at Hughes Springs 3-4

Racer55

HS or NB   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• HS
    • NB

Hey there sparky, Or cranky... no safe zone needed for me, ponda, I'm as right as the mail....

Just love the fact that all you fans come to the HS threads... like racer55, starting a thread for a game he has no business in....

Ultimate Troll!!!

If I promise to sing you your school song in key will you not call me names any more, you hurt my feelings.

Hey there sparky, Or cranky... no safe zone needed for me, ponda, I'm as right as the mail....

Just love the fact that all you fans come to the HS threads... like racer55, starting a thread for a game he has no business in....

Ultimate Troll!!!

No business in? Why didn't you post it? I also posted the Jefferson/Sabine game if you popped ur head out u might have seen that. I took the time to put up some good info that clearly shows HS to be the top team in this game and I get called a troll, but hey what should I expect from you. Lol I picked HS to win in this game and I posted this thread with some good information that took some time and I get called a troll lol. I am not a HS troll. You HS hardcore homers give HS a bad rep.

• Like 1

No business in? Why didn't you post it? I also posted the Jefferson/Sabine game if you popped ur head out u might have seen that. I took the time to put up some good info that clearly shows HS to be the top team in this game and I get called a troll, but hey what should I expect from you. Lol I picked HS to win in this game and I posted this thread with some good information that took some time and I get called a troll lol. I am not a HS troll. You HS hardcore homers give HS a bad rep.

I have to agree with you a little on that one.
  • Like 1

Another thread taken over by DF/HS rivalry. Who would have thunk?

Their rivalry is kind like a civil war. Brother against Brother, players who played with each other as team mates now on opposite sides. Husband against Wife ( that is kind a normal thing). I guess the front line is somewhere in Morris county. The way people talk DF is losing ground fairly quickly. May move the Cass county line west

Ok, I'm sorry!! I don't want to give HS a bad name, because some yahoo, says so!! But in the spirit of whatever, I'll give it a rest!!

Bump!

Hughes Springs showed some fight, last Friday, and I believe things are on the way up!! The offense was doing well, and there are some things to be pretty excited about!!!

Defense is going to get some infusions as well, having some injuries but nothing that can't be overcome!!!

HS will roll this week!!

This one is a toss up to me. HS won't move the ball consistently agaisnt New Boston. They have proven all year that they would hang around in a low scoring ball game until the 4th quarter. The only thing killing them is not getting the needed score or stop to put wins together. NB isn't bad, they just need the puzzle pieces to fall into place and the right time in the game and they'll win. Good luck to both squads and wish y'all the best.

My Pick

NB: 24

HS:21