Ahhhh! Basketball....

CarthDawg77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what to say after last night...

The Mavs lost by 40 to....

The 76ers.................

I'm not sure if they wanna tank or not? Games like that make you feel good about a lottery pick. Then they'll go on a three game win streak.You got Barnes. You got Noel. Mathews ain't bad at SG. You get a point you'd have a nice young nucleus. Dallas cannot get a big time free agent to come. Cuban needs to realize that. You either gotta be good or bad, mediocre is NBA death.

I'm not sure if they wanna tank or not? Games like that make you feel good about a lottery pick. Then they'll go on a three game win streak.You got Barnes. You got Noel. Mathews ain't bad at SG. You get a point you'd have a nice young nucleus. Dallas cannot get a big time free agent to come. Cuban needs to realize that. You either gotta be good or bad, mediocre is NBA death.

I feel like they need Barnes and Matthews to be scorers. Dirk is just that guy you get the ball to when he is open guy now. They need someone like a Steve Nash (days of old) that can drive create and dish. He doesn't even have to be able to shoot... just create and get guys open. Until they have that again, these big men are nothing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...