Pewit@Hooks

Cannon85

No dog in the fight. Much respect for both teams. Hooks should be the favorite. But I just have this feeling that PP will win this one. If they can overcome the river calls, I say PP by a score.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 How do we overcome those river calls???

Hooks cant afford to come out flat. PP will most likely come out playing very inspired, considering what the program has endured this year. Along with the fact that Hooks won last year to seal the district championship. LB's and secondary have to wrap up and not let them run free. PP wont be as fast as DF was last week but they always play physical.

I don't understand the so called river calls people talk about on here. I officiated before and i know for certain that the officials care less who wins the game. Now I have gotten P####D at a few coaches but would never take the game away from the kids playing it. Let the boys play and the better team will win. PP is starting to gel and so is Hooks. Should be a good game but I see Hooks winning the game. I think the speed of Hooks will be to much in the 4th quarter for PP to survive.

PP has several players that are just as fast as DF. #13 is as fast if not faster then anyone on Hooks or DF, and the QB for PP may not be that fast, but he is very smart and hard to bring down, very accurate with the pass. However, PP will have to try and keep up with # 21 for Hooks, he is one of the best players I have seen this year. Should be a great game.

I like how everyone has been keying on 21 all year long, it just opens the door for #2, #14 and # 22. #21 is fast but the other three that were mentioned can flat out fly too. There are a couple more but I will let y'all determine that this Friday when Coach Birdwell turns the Hornets loose on the Brahmas. I don't see anybody on PP that can catch any of the four when they get loose. Keep keying on #21. It just helps the hornets that much more. Oh and #21 will break a long one this Friday also even though they try to shut him down. Not going to happen. Kid is a beast!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite player for Hooks is #31, when he makes up his mind that he is going somewhere it is very hard to stop him! The last few games there has been some bodies on the ground after he ran them over! Hooks is not hurting for skill position players. #2, #13, #14, #22, #30, and #21 are really fast. Those six players will be as fast as any player on the Paul Pewitt Brahmas.

I like how everyone has been keying on 21 all year long, it just opens the door for #2, #14 and # 22. #21 is fast but the other three that were mentioned can flat out fly too. There are a couple more but I will let y'all determine that this Friday when Coach Birdwell turns the Hornets loose on the Brahmas. I don't see anybody on PP that can catch any of the four when they get loose. Keep keying on #21. It just helps the hornets that much more. Oh and #21 will break a long one this Friday also even though they try to shut him down. Not going to happen. Kid is a beast!!!!!!!!!!

We will see, but if it had not been for #21 and the game that he played then DF would have won.

Every game Hooks has won has been impacted by #21 in some way. He is the catalyst and leader of the team. His brother #30 had 3 touchdowns to include the game winner. With #21 on the field it makes it easier for the others to contribute. Teams key on #21 and he usually gets his yardage and touchdowns by shear will power and speed. #21 is a very special player!