Should Celina QB be Suspended ?

Hagar

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/community-braves-(nevada,tx)/football/videos.htm?videoid=b882a8f8-d38b-47d4-8feb-7f78e3cbb655

It's video "Recap of Community vs Celina". First play of 3rd Quarter. As they unpile near the goal, Celina QB walks up and puts his foot on Community players ankle, then stomps it. Community player had to have help getting up. I have no idea if UIL has seen it, or what they might do.

On a personal note, if he was my son, I'd wear a belt out on his behind. Pathetic!

• Like 1

Suspended yes probably for the rest of the season but kicked off the team probably not. I highly doubt anything comes to pass since it hasn't happened yet.

If I was his coach he's gone and I don't care how good you are your outta here son.
  • Like 2

I know I wouldn't have to wait on UIL, or any other body of power, If he played for me, he'd be sitting for two or three games. And he might not get his starting job back after the suspension. There are other things players should be taught other than winning a football game. Character, morals, scruples, sportsmanship, etc. etc. etc. And if he ever did it again, he would never play for me again.

• Like 4

Guarantee you there is more to the story. Normally something like this is a retaliation to an earlier action.

Maybe, but still doesn't excuse his behavior. We had an Atlanta O-lineman dive into the back of one of our players knees presumably because he couldn't block our guy. On film, you can see the ref look directly at it and then turn his head. Our player has already committed and that coulda ruin his college career before it even started. The guy chased our player down the field and did it from behind.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/community-braves-(nevada,tx)/football/videos.htm?videoid=b882a8f8-d38b-47d4-8feb-7f78e3cbb655

It's video "Recap of Community vs Celina". First play of 3rd Quarter. As they unpile near the goal, Celina QB walks up and puts his foot on Community players ankle, then stomps it. Community player had to have help getting up. I have no idea if UIL has seen it, or what they might do.

On a personal note, if he was my son, I'd wear a belt out on his behind. Pathetic!

Press charges..take it to the police if Celina will not do the right thing....