District 11-2A Championship  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

We're being overwhelmed with newbies who sneak on their parent's computer when they should be doing their homework. Probably marginal students as well!

Marginal ex coaches

Your line will fall before us like late autumn wheat. Your ballcarriers will fumble and falter. With each successive three-and-out, the first aching pangs of doubt will begin to creep into your conscience. As the hour grows late, the cold night will chill your heart at the realization of dashed hopes. The clock will strike midnight on your dream season. All in Tenaha will weep in despair. Mothers will curse the day their children ever heard the name of Overton. The road back to Shelby County will be a pilgrimage of lament.

And I will be there, watching from atop the pressbox. My laughter echoing above the pineywoods in shrill mad glee.

Dude that was deep! But so incorrect! :D

• Like 1

Two good teams Bubba, although one doesn't want to admit it... You know like um.. Totally....

Anyone picking Overton is either picking them based on emotion or they are indeed morons.

If you have seen Tenaha's defense, you know how this is going to turnout. Only allowed 4 scores in 8 games.

Anyone picking Overton is either picking them based on emotion or they are indeed morons.

If you have seen Tenaha's defense, you know how this is going to turnout. Only allowed 4 scores in 8 games.

According to some posters on here, who are infinitely more familiar with these two teams than I, Overton's offense will go thru Tenaha like sauce thru a goose. I'm assuming folks from Overton are known for their honesty.

Anyone picking the American colonies is either picking them based on emotion or they are indeed morons.

If you have seen Great Britain's redcoats, you know how this is going to turnout. We're 4-for-4 in putting down armed insurrection this century.

Hey buddy, why don't we cool it on the personal insults. Last time I checked, games weren't played on the stat sheet.

Yes, everyone knows that Tenaha is heavily favored. If Vegas handicapped 2A football games, I'm pretty sure y'all would've opened with a 40-point spread. Take a look at the poll, Chef. Tenaha's up 2-to-1, and most of the people picking Overton are Jake Marshall's kinfolk.

I've seen Tenaha's defense on film. I give it full props. Y'all are fast, hard-hitting and well-coached. You have a pedigree of talented athletes who know how to win, and a skilled coaching staff. On offense you have a coach's kid who leads the region in passing efficiency. You probably have more speed on your bench than we have starting. Ranked #5 in the state, Tenaha has every reason to win and no excuse to lose. Anything short of a 30-40 point rout cannot help but be a disappointment.

What do you want, someone to kiss your ring? Why don't you smooch my big white gluteus maximus.

We may lose 100-0 but we're gonna come in here and give you #### before during and after.

Rabble.

Ooohhh.. Yeah... Everybody in them feelings.. Umm not moronic and if I had feelings that might of garnered attention. Nope jus going off who both played an you know, the usual stuff.. Stats mean little with mediocre competition ya know that, each of yall has played one or two good team's so it is what it is boss. Them green ponies good, have a bad night and it can get away from ya, play solid and prolly take region.. This is all conjecture on my part if you will, but a solid platform from which to stand.

• Like 1

Man why are we even bothering to play the game...I mean heck why does anyone play Tenaha for that matter. I'm sure our boys are so scared they can't even tie their shoes on Friday...blah blah blah blah...word to the chef and the rest of the "haw" have em buckled up when you get off the bus boys

• Like 1

Man why are we even bothering to play the game...I mean heck why does anyone play Tenaha for that matter. I'm sure our boys are so scared they can't even tie their shoes on Friday...blah blah blah blah...word to the chef and the rest of the "haw" have em buckled up when you get off the bus boys

I know right.