District 11-2A Championship  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

Through the collection of numerical information from the last 5 years and analysis involving statistical techniques produced quantitative data that projects Tenaha as a 29 point winner. Nothing like a very short lived MIT education!

Few weeks back, trueblue said that WestHardin1 used a super-scientific algebraic trigochemistry formula. If we combine yours and his, could we beat the bookies? This could be lucrative.

Few weeks back, trueblue said that WestHardin1 used a super-scientific algebraic trigochemistry formula. If we combine yours and his, could we beat the bookies? This could be lucrative.

NO!! It was tried about 70 years ago. Where do you think Hillary Clinton came from?
  • Like 1

NO!! It was tried about 70 years ago. Where do you think Hillary Clinton came from?

Oh poop. If that's the case, all references to these formulas should be deleted from this site. She makes Frankenstein look like a love child :)

If this works out it could stand Las Vegas on it's ear. At my age, I got to remember how to work the formula again!

• Like 1

Hey GreezyChef, I took a peak over at the 2a site for the first time in forever and noticed their was a thread about picking your favorite for each region and your boy Acefool said about Region 3 "Bremond easily". Some things never change.

Probably is Bremond easily. We ain't got nothing. Product of a weak schedule. I mean a team that put 300 yards of offense on Carlisle, we held to 70. But other than that, naw, we ain't got nothing.

Joaquin had about 280 on yall without Harper and Belrose

Was asking, forgot we both played Joe, they may have been missing those two but I would think they would play better as a team, six weeks later. I may be wrong tho, some teams never get over the loss of a couple leaders. But you rite, they hung 300 on us, no denying that fact.

Was asking, forgot we both played Joe, they may have been missing those two but I would think they would play better as a team, six weeks later. I may be wrong tho, some teams never get over the loss of a couple leaders. But you rite, they hung 300 on us, no denying that fact.

I can tell you 1 thing, that defense is totally different without Harper and Belrose for sure.

I heard the kid that got the 2 personal fouls is no longer with the team and the guy that came in when Harper got hurt was a freshman. Joaquin having to move a other of kids around. Hate it for them, they caught a glimpse of how good they can be, then it all went haywire

Tenaha just go do what you do, break Overton's heart. Too much speed, size, and aggression.

No chance of that, chief. There's more to these kids, and this program, than the outcome of a single game. Win or lose, we're still in this.

No chance of that, chief. There's more to these kids, and this program, than the outcome of a single game. Win or lose, we're still in this.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast lol

And Evadale is gonna crush Iola tonight

• Like 1

Lose.

Then get to play 3 more.

Hope springs eternal in the human breast lol

And Evadale is gonna crush Iola tonight

Hopefully so.