District 11-2A Championship  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this'n?

With a three time all-district lineman deciding not to play this year, another two-time all-district lineman quitting before the first game, a two-way OL/DL starter quitting after 3 games, an all-district TE out all season with a back injury, and a 1st team all district RB/LB out for the season with a back injury (all seniors)...I'd say Friday night's win was well earned. And whatever happens vs Teneha is gonna happen. No excuses here. Our mentality is "next man up...go to work."

And they had a starting DB/WR out also...

So Lambo are you saying Overton will win the state championship instead of Tenaha? You said Tenaha would win it all after they beat the rams.

Hmmmm I might be! In all honesty everyone knows Tenaha wins this game lowbrass.

Mustangs will give the tigers all they want, if we play mistake free on offense and wrap up on defense we will be in the running for a win, but we will have to compete like we did against carlisle and not let the last two minutes of the game beat us...

• Like 1

Tenaha by at least 21. The guys with the red scarfs ain't got enough guns.

I see a red sash I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur. Go tell the others! You tell 'em the laws comin'! You tell 'em I'm comin'! And hell's comin' with me, ya hear?! HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!
  • Like 2

I see a red sash I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur. Go tell the others! You tell 'em the laws comin'! You tell 'em I'm comin'! And hell's comin' with me, ya hear?! HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!

Here I go.

Well saddle up pilgrim. Imo, one of the great moments in movie history.