Teague at Malakoff

player73

Well it's here again should be a great crowd and atmosphere at Tiger Stadium Friday Night

Everyone talks about the Malakoff Offense and it has been fantastic

The Malakoff defense is playing at extremely high level

Being able to play some of our Dline one way really showing up

• Like 1

Teague has the best defense in this district hands down but does that mean they can slow down the passing attack. Teague can not have any mistakes in the secondary friday night against these speedy WR. One thing I know malakoff will not be able to stop the run and malakoff will not be able to run the ball on Teague. So it will come down to who can stop who.....can Teague hold malakoff to 21/28 points and can Teague get some help in the passing attack to offset driskel putting 9 in the box. We shall see and should be a good one hopefully malakoff puts some stands in the endzone for this one but i doubt it so get there early!

Teague 34

Malakoff 28

First of all there is no doubt that Malakoff has a good team this year and their fans should be excited. With that being said, you Malakoff fans are sure smelling yalls self. From yalls quotes: best Offense in the State, best defense in 3a, fastest team in 3a, etc. So I guess Teague, Brock, Yoe, Rockdale, Franklin, White Oak, Sunnyvale and the rest should just bow down and give y'all the title. I'm not saying Teague will come in Tiger field and win but do I think Teague can win , well heck yes. All I can say is Teague will be there and they will lay a helmet on you once the whistle blows. Good luck to both teams and hopefully it will be an injured free game as both teams plan on extending their seasons past District.

Tig will need a broom to sweep up the brake dust that Malakoff will knock off of them.

Malakoff by 28

Saw your Dad at the golf course and he said he was cold. I told him I had a Teague hoodie he could borrow and he said " thanks but no thanks " LOL,

It does appear that Teague has turned the corner as of late. The loss to Mexia and close game versus West did not look good, but to be up 41-0 on Groesbeck last week was impressive.

Now, Malakoff has been the most consistent team in region III all year and has been dominant in every single game. I believe this game has potential to be close, but we will see.