Teague at Malakoff

player73

This will definitely be a good game. Looking at our common opponents and the results I truly believe Malakoff wins this game by 3 scores and that is not my homer prediction. If I thought Teague was better I would say so. Just think we have the edge this year. Everyone knows how good our offense is but our defense is playing lights out and will flat out light you up. Teague is a very good, well coached team and will come ready with all they have. I truly don't think it will be enough though. I hope we come out victorious and all players, both teams, come out healthy with no more injuries than we already have. But if I have to eat crow I like it wrapped in bacon around a cream cheese filled jalapeño. Grilled preferably. Lol. Safe travels to you Teague folks and may the best team win.

If Malakoff is hitting on all cylenders it will not be close by halftime but if not it could come down to the wire....this is why games are played on the field. Teague is very well coached but I believe we have to many athletes for them to cover. Our D gets better every week and if they continue it will be hard for Teague to find the endzone.Malakoff by 21

Now 99 u said after the first week of district West had the best defense in the district?

You will be surprised by the Tiger defense they are playing at a high level

Coach they were now we have all the pieces to the puzzle back from injury. It looks amazing out there seriously. They have some things they need to shape up in the secondary but the front 7 may be the best in the whole region.

Sounds like the same stuff I heard two years ago when Marcus Dowell rushed for 230 yards on you.

Ya right we didnt have a good rushing defense then. Never heard anyone say that. That was Coach O first season and his Defense wasnt near as ready. Also we beat yall so dont bring up past 2 seasons lol

Malakoff needs to do serious damage in the 1st half. They have alot of kids that play both ways and there tends to be a drop off in the 2nd half as folks begin to tire. Of course, some of that no doubt has to do with the fact that they usually have a significant lead by that point.

Malakoff needs to do serious damage in the 1st half. They have alot of kids that play both ways and there tends to be a drop off in the 2nd half as folks begin to tire. Of course, some of that no doubt has to do with the fact that they usually have a significant lead by that point.

The only time first string stayed on the throttle was against Groesbeck and that was because we were only up by 14 at half and they stayed in until the end of the third qtr. then.

Someone brought up common opponents.

Malakoff 42-0 West

Malakoff 62-28 Gbeck

Teague 14-10 West

Teague 41-07 GBeck

Malakoff 104-28

Teague 55-17

Malakoff has the better offense

Teague has the better Defense

We will see if ole saying goes defense wins championships. Offense wins games

If Malakoff is hitting on all cylenders it will not be close by halftime but if not it could come down to the wire....this is why games are played on the field. Teague is very well coached but I believe we have to many athletes for them to cover. Our D gets better every week and if they continue it will be hard for Teague to find the endzone.Malakoff by 21

Be careful saying y'all have to many athletes. Teague fields a ton now that almost everyone is back from injury. In my opinion the playing field is level with slight advantage to y'all. the 2 corners and safety for Teague are arguably some the best athletes around. They can go toe-to-toe with Barker, Hurt, and Russell. D-Line is also active and can pressure QB's and have done it all year. Expect a good ball game friday.

I am a neutral party though. I do believe Malakoff may be the real deal this year looking at stats, scores, and the athletes they're putting on the field. They have the talent to do damage as well. Just believe this game will be better than advertised.

A Teague fan talking about another teams fans over estimating their own abilities is very funny.

You are one of the more delusional and moronic posters on this whole site. You talk like you're in the know around all these schools that have baggage or have had baggage over the years and all you do is contradict yourself on things you have said over the years and that's really what's funny. I've seen where you've talked about how Teague has had some specimens and hosses come through and they should have a state championship by now but then you say coaches that have been there that are one of the underrated coaches in the state. Which one is it? Oh wait, you coached at Buffalo. I guess that explains everything slick

Someone brought up common opponents.

Malakoff 42-0 West

Malakoff 62-28 Gbeck

Teague 14-10 West

Teague 41-07 GBeck

Malakoff 104-28

Teague 55-17

Malakoff has the better offense

Teague has the better Defense

We will see if ole saying goes defense wins championships. Offense wins games

Like I said earlier. That is why they play the games on the field not on paper. I think it will be a good game or I wouldnt be going Friday night. I just hope both teams stay healthy and make good runs in the playoffs and represent our Dist. well

You are one of the more delusional and moronic posters on this whole site. You talk like you're in the know around all these schools that have baggage or have had baggage over the years and all you do is contradict yourself on things you have said over the years and that's really what's funny. I've seen where you've talked about how Teague has had some specimens and hosses come through and they should have a state championship by now but then you say coaches that have been there that are one of the underrated coaches in the state. Which one is it? Oh wait, you coached at Buffalo. I guess that explains everything slick

+ 1000

Like I said earlier. That is why they play the games on the field not on paper. I think it will be a good game or I wouldnt be going Friday night. I just hope both teams stay healthy and make good runs in the playoffs and represent our Dist. well

MHS 77, I totally agree and regardless of Friday's night outcome I hope we meet again in the Region finals.

• Like 1