Teague at Malakoff

player73

Ok so if malakoff scores off all those plays and errors are erased do you still say that malakoff lost because they didn't have enough depth? Exactly... Malakoff had the game in the books at half if they would have slowed the game down they would have won the game the more time you take off the clock the less amount of time you give the other team to score. And you keep your defense off the field and they don't have to tackle the running back from yoe play after play. But that's over with Malakoff looks good this year and I got them as my favorite to win it. They over came some adversity against Teague Friday and I can tell they are hungry malakoff all the way

lets not forget Teague handed Malakoff the game Friday night......Granted your defense gutted it out by stopping #3 on 2nd and 3rd down then #1 on 4th down but really folks everyone on the Teague side was PO that the OC didn't set up in the wild cat (which worked all night long) and gave the ball to #1 on 2nd down and if he doesn't get in like he didn't on 4th down. Then let #13 who scored twice in the wildcat earlier that night inside the 10. Get the ball on 3rd and 4th an I promise you he scores on one of those downs and Ice's the game. Now if yall stop him on one of those downs then I'm singing and different tune but really guys like someone on that FNF app saying thanks to the coaching staff of Teague for not letting #13 get the ball on 2 of those final four downs inside the 5.

But it is in the past and I congratulate you guys on a hard fought win and District Championship an wish you guys luck and hope you represent this fine district well against the others who think we are some push over.

lets not forget Teague handed Malakoff the game Friday night......Granted your defense gutted it out by stopping #3 on 2nd and 3rd down then #1 on 4th down but really folks everyone on the Teague side was PO that the OC didn't set up in the wild cat (which worked all night long) and gave the ball to #1 on 2nd down and if he doesn't get in like he didn't on 4th down. Then let #13 who scored twice in the wildcat earlier that night inside the 10. Get the ball on 3rd and 4th an I promise you he scores on one of those downs and Ice's the game. Now if yall stop him on one of those downs then I'm singing and different tune but really guys like someone on that FNF app saying thanks to the coaching staff of Teague for not letting #13 get the ball on 2 of those final four downs inside the 5.

But it is in the past and I congratulate you guys on a hard fought win and District Championship an wish you guys luck and hope you represent this fine district well against the others who think we are some push over.

Lol so I guess the 4 unforced turnovers by Malakoff didn't help Teague out any? One of which was an immediate TD, couple of the others set up TDs. Come on man, Teague didn't make the ball flutter out of the QBs hand on the pick 6... Teague didn't make the QB/RB drop the ball exchange on the 1st play of 2nd half... That was Teague's best game. And still got held to less than 250 offensive yards...

Slappy no disagreement here but not all were unforced. You can say with the pressure Teague front was appling to Miller most of the night may have gotten in his head an force him to move his motion quicker and make a bad mistake that ended in a pick 6. An the fumble is a result of Teague getting so much push on the front and not giving miller a option and he making another mistake by do I take it or give the ball to the RB (IDK) and boom fumble.

But none of that matters all that did was set up and 2nd 1 from the 1 and Teague doesn't do what worked all night on offense.

Obviously we can seat here and say what if you don't throw a pick 6 or fumble the ball so on and so on.

the case is if we run #13 who was never stopped inside the 10 all night from scoring the game is lost. Bc the one thing is we don't know if you score or not on those mistakes yall made because they were made more than 30 yards from an endzone. This was literally one the 1 going in.

Like I said I give ya credit yall stopped #3 on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and then #1 on 4th but I personally think # 13 runs the ball we win.

I thought for sure when Teague had 1st and goal we were going to get a healthy dose of #1 or #13. Even made that comment to a friend of mine. Blew my mind that we didn't see one of them until 4th down. None the less I was proud of our boys for the goal line stand. That game is history and I think it's safe to say both Teague and Malakoff have the talent to make a deep run in playoffs. Hopefully we will meet again down the road. Good luck Teague, take it to Franklin!