Teague at Malakoff

player73

22-20 in favor of Teague at halftime. Malakoff has made some bad mistakes. An easy touchdown pass overthrown and a wide open receiver badly overthrown at the 5. The second one was picked off and returned 90 yards for a TD. I have to say, I am surprised at the Teague crowd. Not near as many made the trip as 2 years ago.

well i know how cameron fans fill when the refs are on rockdales side...... how do you get a 35 yard penalty on a face mask???? and he grabed his jersey (same call that happen to cameron but ours was called against us with 4 mins left in the game) 2 tds called back one he crossed the goal line then fumbled after being 3 yards inside the end zone and seen pics and video of it. our boys were even saying that cameron was better then rockdale. plus its sad when rockdale fans say that franklin got screwed.

teague vs franklin will be the first playoff game for these two teams franklin 21 rockdale 27..... rockdale is not as good as i thought they were.... rockdale will have trouble in the playoffs.....

Hm... kind of a head scratcher right there. But we are entitled to our own opinions

• Like 1

It was a classic game Teague played a great game

Player I was surprised by the crowd not near as many as in 2014

Teague is big up front and physical with speed behind it

They will match up well with the Franklin run game

The Tigers must clean up the turnovers in future big games

• Like 3

ya home field works wonders........ rockdale will make noise in the playoffs dont get me wrong but everyone was saying rockdale will win big over franklin bc they hung 80 on yoe. at a neutral site franklin by 2 tds but again thats my own opinion.... people wasnt lying about the speed rockdale has bc they are fast and i mean really fast. congrats to rockdale dist 10 champs but this only the start playoffs is right around the corner and its time for dist 10 to stand up to dist 9 and show them why we are the toughest dist in the state!