Week 10 - Gilmer (3-0) @ Atlanta (1-2)

H3llR4z0r

Gilmer @ Atlanta  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W?

Exactly. Please Atlanta, by all means take football advise from Spring Hill

So you want 2 of your best players to get ejected and for all of your players to take cheap shots, fight, and have multiple penalties(that were not called but I wouldn't expect that again) Then by all means take advice from some of the most classless football I've ever seen

• Like 1

Exactly. Please Atlanta, by all means take football advise from Spring Hill

So you want 2 of your best players to get ejected and for all of your players to take cheap shots, fight, and have multiple penalties(that were not called but I wouldn't expect that again) Then by all means take advice from some of the most classless football I've ever seen

I watched the highlight film on you tube. Plenty of blame to put on both teams. The ejection that was on film that I saw looked like Gilmer player punched first but doesn't matter u if your going to punch back. I can understand Gilmer being mad because they couldn't do any better than what they did against spring hill. Yall were supposed to be up by 60 before game ever started. Has to be embarrassing for yall. Play with passion Atlanta they can't stand not winning by 40 at half.

I watched the highlight film on you tube. Plenty of blame to put on both teams. The ejection that was on film that I saw looked like Gilmer player punched first but doesn't matter u if your going to punch back. I can understand Gilmer being mad because they couldn't do any better than what they did against spring hill. Yall were supposed to be up by 60 before game ever started. Has to be embarrassing for yall. Play with passion Atlanta they can't stand not winning by 40 at half.

Embarrassing is how your players acted...embarrassing is getting beat 42-7 by a team that slept walk through the game...just saying

sh boys played hard I was impressed with them. I don't think lack of athletes is yalls problem. I think it's people like you that is their problem

sh boys played hard I was impressed with them. I don't think lack of athletes is yalls problem. I think it's people like you that is their problem

The problem with Spring Hill is the that the whole place has an arrogant, entitled, and "privileged" attitude. What you saw out of Spring Hill this past Friday was the exact same thing I experienced when playing for Gilmer in the 1990's. Coaches drilled into us during the week of practice for the Spring Hill game that they would run their mouth, take cheap shots, and be complete arrogant jerks.

It was true then and it is true now. The display their coach put on was deplorable. I have never seen a head coach antagonize an opposing teams sideline and their fans, and then encourage his teams fans to boo the referees. Pathetic. Usually the way a team plays and acts is a direct reflection of their coach. This isn't necessarily true of Spring Hill, because they have played and acted like this for nearly 3 straight decades, no matter who the coach is.

Looking forward to playing a class act program like Atlanta. Always like the way they play, except when they are playing Gilmer. Then I really can't stand how good they are, especially in 2003.

Gilmer will have to play dang good to beat the Rabbits this week.

• Like 1

The problem with Spring Hill is the that the whole place has an arrogant, entitled, and "privileged" attitude. What you saw out of Spring Hill this past Friday was the exact same thing I experienced when playing for Gilmer in the 1990's. Coaches drilled into us during the week of practice for the Spring Hill game that they would run their mouth, take cheap shots, and be complete arrogant jerks.

It was true then and it is true now. The display their coach put on was deplorable. I have never seen a head coach antagonize an opposing teams sideline and their fans, and then encourage his teams fans to boo the referees. Pathetic. Usually the way a team plays and acts is a direct reflection of their coach. This isn't necessarily true of Spring Hill, because they have played and acted like this for nearly 3 straight decades, no matter who the coach is.

Looking forward to playing a class act program like Atlanta. Always like the way they play, except when they are playing Gilmer. Then I really can't stand how good they are, especially in 2003.

Gilmer will have to play dang good to beat the Rabbits this week.

Not defending the SH players or coaches now or even some in the past, but I know for a fact not all the past SH coaches were like that. Mark Sartain would have never acted like that nor allowed his players to act like that.

I have watched a past coach from Gilmer put on shows that could win a Emmy. As for SH people or kids being arrogant or privileged or whatever you want to call us just remember. After being called out and put down by so many they may have just gotten tired of it. If I am called enough things even I and even you would get mad. It's easy to blame spring hill for things but just listen to your own crowd in the you tube video. I can't speak for anyone else but I am proud to support this team .After years of watching Gilmer hang 60 or 70 on us in football,it was good to see them stand up to the #### they have heard from some folks. The view of a classless team can be seen from either side. I have seen spring hill down by 50 at half and Gilmer still throwing the deep ball we never could cover. Sure this is a new year but these kids and fans wont forget those games.

You misread my post, I was being sarcastic 🙄

Wow guys lol we play both of yall the next 2 weeks and I don't think it will happen but I wouldn't cheap shot our team. Could get rough but anyway I've seen some kids just get too into the moment can is deaf to the world. Both teams have class and need to show it because that will last longer then anyones football career. Gilmer my little brother is more pumped about this game then his little league world series. I just pray we play as hard as possible and show we have class and heart.