Week 10 - Gilmer (3-0) @ Atlanta (1-2)

H3llR4z0r

Gilmer @ Atlanta  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W?

Carry a tire on each shoulder around the football field and then do belly flops the entire length of the field and back. You would probably repeat both of those 3-5 times.

I think y`all had it a bit worse than us. We had a choice; either licks with a huge wood paddle or run cycles (run the home side steps and then once around the track, with your full pads on, multiple times). I know of one guy who took the licks, after that, everyone, and I mean everyone ran. Glad we didn't have to do it with two tires!

Death by lack of life.

From what I have heard about Coach Crawford, that sounds about right. He didn't mess around did he.

I think y`all had it a bit worse than us. We had a choice; either licks with a huge wood paddle or run cycles (run the home side steps and then once around the track, with your full pads on, multiple times). I know of one guy who took the licks, after that, everyone, and I mean everyone ran. Glad we didn't have to do it with two tires!

From what I have heard about Coach Crawford, that sounds about right. He didn't mess around did he.

Nope... When he stuck his four fingers at you you new he meant bushiness.

all the respect to the rabbs good folks over there, and good fans, I know everyone want to upset Gilmer, but them Buckeyes are gon be tough to beat comin down the stretch, them coaches all been together for a good while, and they know how to prepare their kids, they got bend but don break attitude on defens GW got a taste of it, spider monkeys they are, and the offense, yea its alittle hot and cold with a firs yr starter qb, but even when they cold they gonna put up some points, an if you let them get hot..you better look out, agan good team and folks over in cass county, but i think Gilmer gonna roll on in this one! 35-14

@the "Goodwolfie".. well what you say may be true. As a matter of fact the whole town is decked out in black and orange everywhere you look. But not for you my nutty friends, it's Halloween weekend. Strange things are known to happen. Beware and be very afraid. It's gonna be a THRILLER

Wow so is this a must win. I can't imagine them not.

I wouldn't have thunk it before district play started, but that's a very strong possibility. It will be extremely hard for Atlanta to beat Gilmer. I think Gilmer will win district and let the chips fall where they may.

Wow so is this a must win. I can't imagine them not.

Yea pretty much. I mean, if Pitt beats GW or Gilmer, and PG loses to GW, we're in as well. Or if PG loses to GW and SH. Basically, we need to have a 2 way tie for 4th with PG. We lose out if it's a 3 way tie with Pitt, PG, and Atlanta (more likely). Which I'm not selling out Pitt. When they come together, they are tough. They're a worse hot and cold team than even we are, they where just hot when it counted.

A lot riding on this game Friday. The entire community has been very supportive of the Rabbits this week, and I know these boys want this win in the worst way. A lot of these players are 3 year starters, so they've been put down in the qtrs by Gilmer their Soph and JR years. I know that the SR's will be playing with a special purpose, even talking to some of them all season long, they've had this game circled since December of last year.

Bring on the Buckeyes!!

NUTCRACKA_zpswtgubmqd.png