Winona vs harmony

BoyzNdaHood

Winona vs harmony  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Harmony is 6-2(2-1) on the season. They average 50ppg/ allow 23ppg.

Winona is 4-4(2-1) on the season. They average 29ppg/ allow 29ppg.

Harmony is a ground based team. #7 is the lead back. Slippery, slash and dash runner. #11 is a WB/WR who can catch the ball but is used more asa runner.#6 is a JR QB who can throw ball downfield, usually off the bootleg. #10, #3 and #5 are usually the recipients of those passes. Defense is solid against the run, susceptible to the pass. The secondary has playmakers with #7, #10 and #3 pulling double duty there. Coverage issues make it easy to move the ball and hit big plays.

We are going to get beat like a rented mule. Winona don't have nothing like anyone thought they had. Went away from the formula that worked last year... Changed qbs for no reason... Too many penalties... No pride or killer instinct on defense. We are gonna get DROVE by Harmony. Absolutely slaughtered. Same against Edgewood. You heard it here first. 💯

What has happened to Winona? I thought they were one of the favorites to win this District.

Injuries- yes. But everyone goes thru that. Guys being put in the wrong positions. Lack of discipline. Lack of unity when things don't go as planned- they come apart when they're against the ropes. Blaming each other, finger pointing... the whole 9 yards. Too many that just dont care, and the ones that do care cant push the others hard enough to make them perform. I don't know if they're scared or lazy or both. Then there's just good old fashioned p1$$ poor performance. And my son is as guilty as any in that regard. That about sums it up. I know alot of them won't want to hear it... And it's hard for me to say. But if you don't like hearing it, stop allowing it to be the truth.

Hey the truth hurts but its reality... They can win but they want there's to mich talent on this team to play the way they do... I stand behind the boys thru it all whooping or not... They played like were accustomed to them playing 10:00 minutes to go in the 4th quarter til about 4 minutes left in the game... You cant play for 6 minutes a game and expect to win... I hate saying this but maybe next year they will play to their potential

Harmony is 6-2(2-1) on the season. They average 50ppg/ allow 23ppg.

Winona is 4-4(2-1) on the season. They average 29ppg/ allow 29ppg.

Harmony is a ground based team. #7 is the lead back. Slippery, slash and dash runner. #11 is a WB/WR who can catch the ball but is used more asa runner.#6 is a JR QB who can throw ball downfield, usually off the bootleg. #10, #3 and #5 are usually the recipients of those passes. Defense is solid against the run, susceptible to the pass. The secondary has playmakers with #7, #10 and #3 pulling double duty there. Coverage issues make it easy to move the ball and hit big plays.

Harmony also has a secret weapon that mostly plays on the bench in RB #9! He could legitimately be the district OMVP if given more opportunities. He's only a sophomore so he'll have 2 years left but they are wasting his talent this year.

• Like 2

Sad to hear it I was really hoping to see winona make a push towards the district title maybe they can right the ship before the playoffs begin.

It's really sad as a fan, looking at the players we have and cant compete it really ####