Palestine @ Carthage

PantherNation2015

Sit on home side. It's larger with more room and seating options. Should be able to get walk up GM ticket at 7pm no problem. Sit in closest GM section to red reserved seats opposite of scoreboard side about the 30 or 35 yard line. Stands allow for good view of field from row 15 all the way to top.

Thanks I appreciate it.

If the Wildcats can keep Ingram around 100 yards rushing and less than 50 yards receiving, they will have a good shot in this one.

I would agree with you, IF they can. I'm betting they will not. Ingram gets 150+ on the ground & 100+ in the air w/ 3TD's. Davis goes for 250+ passing yards & 3TD's. Bowens gets 100 yards & 2 TD's and #7 Ingram gets another 100 yards & a TD.

Does anyone remember?

In Carthage's last home game 2 weeks ago against Center, the Bulldogs rolled to a big lead in the first half. The reserves played most of the second half in the convincing 42-16 win.

Two weeks prior to that, those same Center Roughriders defeated Palestine 20-17.

Does anyone remember?

In Carthage's last home game 2 weeks ago against Center, the Bulldogs rolled to a big lead in the first half. The reserves played most of the second half in the convincing 42-16 win.

Two weeks prior to that, those same Center Roughriders defeated Palestine 20-17.

I do remember that. Me thinks Palestine matches up with Carthage better than Center matched up with Carthage.

Palestine has some good size up front, and some good athleticism and a good defense.

Center has almost no size up front, but are really athletic. Think they are two completely different types of teams.

Talked a buddy into going to this game. Excited to see if this is a good game or not. Anyone got any suggestions on side to sit on or tickets at gate or before hand?

Get the full effect and come to a tailgate party from 5 to 7 at Hudson Financial Group, a few former Dallas Cowboys players will be there. The home side definitely has more room and you will be fine, unless you start trashing the Dawgs. And if you can bark like a dog, that is just an added bonus. Dawgs win this one, it should be a good game.

Get the full effect and come to a tailgate party from 5 to 7 at Hudson Financial Group, a few former Dallas Cowboys players will be there. The home side definitely has more room and you will be fine, unless you start trashing the Dawgs. And if you can bark like a dog, that is just an added bonus. Dawgs win this one, it should be a good game.

Thanks for the invite. I might have to take you up on that. Hope yall won't mind a Kilgore hoodie.