Daingerfield vs New Diana

BlueBacker

I'm big ND fan but it will be all Daingerfield. We have to many starters that won't be playing running back,QB,two lineman that hurts most. But yes anything possible but this was worse time to have this happen to this team. As long as we play hard I'll be happy.

He hurt his elbow about the fourth play of game and it was numb entire second half. He had Mir but Havnt heard result but must have cracked it or something to miss rest of season. Our backup is impressive but we will see.

Thanks for the info.

What # is the backup QB?

He hurt his elbow about the fourth play of game and it was numb entire second half. He had Mir but Havnt heard result but must have cracked it or something to miss rest of season. Our backup is impressive but we will see.

He threw the ball well all night.

I'm not sure if the injury is fact or fiction.

Either way, they are dangerous!!

We came over from Edgewood last week to watch the game. I was very impressed with the OC and the ND qb's. I rated the ND QB higher...quick release, good decision making, great mechanics. I heard this week that the ND QB dislocated his elbow in the first quarter and it reset itself on the sideline. I can't say enough how impressed I am to hear this...and by all accounts, he is a great kid. I went on Twitter last night and followed him...there is not a single share or like that is inappropriate. That kid will be a winner in life....

We came over from Edgewood last week to watch the game. I was very impressed with the OC and the ND qb's. I rated the ND QB higher...quick release, good decision making, great mechanics. I heard this week that the ND QB dislocated his elbow in the first quarter and it reset itself on the sideline. I can't say enough how impressed I am to hear this...and by all accounts, he is a great kid. I went on Twitter last night and followed him...there is not a single share or like that is inappropriate. That kid will be a winner in life....

Wow! Very impressive. He played great. It's awesome to hear he is a great kid too!

Wow! Very impressive. He played great. It's awesome to hear he is a great kid too!

I'm from Diana and my son plays for ND and he is in same grade as Jackson the QB and I can tell you that you are right he is a great kid he gives everything he has every play. He is very respectful kid, this has been a rebuilding year I will say now. Next year will be very very different everyone will be chasing us next year. I'm ready for some Friday night football.