Hawkins 2-6 (1-2) @ Big Sandy 6-2 (2-1) Battle of HWY 80

ScoutingReport

Last week:

Big Sandy 20 Union Grove 28

Hawkins 50 Cross Roads 6

Last meeting:

Big Sandy 54 Hawkins 7 2015

Throw the records out when these 2 meet up. Big playoff implications in this game. Big Sandy could secure a playoff spot and Hawkins trying to stay in the hunt.

Big Sandy is going to have to play way better than they have the last 5 quarter's. Hawkins, just not a very disciplined team. They do have some athletes that could make this game interesting.

Hoping the Cats get back on a roll and executing like they need to. Hawkins will make to many mistakes to stay in this one. I'll take Big Sandy 46-14. Only 15 players suited up for Hawkins last night. They might keep it close early, but Big Sandy will wear them down.

Wildcats will be in the playoffs but this is an opinion that needs to be shared with that team. They cannot continue to play with the idea that another team can beat them PERIOD. They let Alto and now Union Grove Beat them b4 they set foot on the field. I saw it before when they played Garrison for the second year in a row 2011 Cats get the ball 1st go down to score but don't get stopped going for it on 4th down and never recovered. This team is to talented to let emotions get in the way. Coaches can't throw hissy fits and hang their heads ,bc the kids see that. Talent doesn't just win football games great coaching and the ultimate belief that you can win every game. They have to have this FACT

Wildcats will be in the playoffs but this is an opinion that needs to be shared with that team. They cannot continue to play with the idea that another team can beat them PERIOD. They let Alto and now Union Grove Beat them b4 they set foot on the field. I saw it before when they played Garrison for the second year in a row 2011 Cats get the ball 1st go down to score but don't get stopped going for it on 4th down and never recovered. This team is to talented to let emotions get in the way. Coaches can't throw hissy fits and hang their heads ,bc the kids see that. Talent doesn't just win football games great coaching and the ultimate belief that you can win every game. They have to have this FACT

I agree with you in some aspects. They just don't have that swagger to them that really good teams have. You have to have a belief in yourself and your team. That if you do your job, nobody can beat you... sometimes you don't get beat, you just run out of time.

• Like 1