11-6a Battle of the John's. John Tyler (7-1,4-1) vs John Horn (5-2,3-2)

cujoforlife

Oh GOOD LOL

yea him and Miller are. Outside of that the runningback is a sophomore and rest of the receiving other WR is sophomores and Jr's. Secondary is senior heavy, dline is all Jr's and LB core is senior heavy. Samples was the original starter at RB until the injury at north mesquite, he was the big bruiser running back.

yea him and Miller are. Outside of that the runningback is a sophomore and rest of the receiving other WR is sophomores and Jr's. Secondary is senior heavy, dline is all Jr's and LB core is senior heavy. Samples was the original starter at RB until the injury at north mesquite, he was the big bruiser running back.

JT was so much more athletic than Lobos. Especially where Lobos needed most...QB position

The Lb core is all juniors except williams.

Miller, Smith, and the Center are the only Sr's on Offense

On Def, the NG, one LB, both Corners and one of the Safeties are seniors.

Alot coming back next yr. If they can find a QB, they will be ok.

I thought that the 6'4 WR was the backup QB and isn't he a Sophomore, also?

that will be tough.. maybe we can get transfer qb lmao

I thought that the 6'4 WR was the backup QB and isn't he a Sophomore, also?

two 6'4 receivers that start. One name is Street (he is a soph), the other is Williams (he is a junior).

Williams is the backup QB, but last week, soph D. Woods came on the field at QB in garbage time. He was the fresh QB last yr, and he starts at WR this yr. He is only like 5'9 or so, but he could grow. Bush was only 5'10 and we know how good he was.

Who knows, but at the beginning of the season, it sounded like Williams would be the guy next yr.

two 6'4 receivers that start. One name is Street (he is a soph), the other is Williams (he is a junior).

Williams is the backup QB, but last week, soph D. Woods came on the field at QB in garbage time. He was the fresh QB last yr, and he starts at WR this yr. He is only like 5'9 or so, but he could grow. Bush was only 5'10 and we know how good he was.

Who knows, but at the beginning of the season, it sounded like Williams would be the guy next yr.

Cadillac (Woods) just as elusive as Bryson. Arm just as strong and accurate. Real cool as a cucumber kid. An all football player. Cadillac should get the gig next season. QB spot stocked good for next four years. RB spot stocked good for four and more. Should see freshman RB Crawford behind a matured oline next season. Speed to burn. Size and aggression. Bunch of skill players with size at the freshman level just have to get them on the right page.

Thanks for the information.

Cadillac (Woods) just as elusive as Bryson. Arm just as strong and accurate. Real cool as a cucumber kid. An all football player. Cadillac should get the gig next season. QB spot stocked good for next four years. RB spot stocked good for four and more. Should see freshman RB Crawford behind a matured oline next season. Speed to burn. Size and aggression. Bunch of skill players with size at the freshman level just have to get them on the right page.

JT has been very lucky with QB's over the past 8-9 seasons. Johnson wins player of the yr, I think Bush does too, along with Ward and McCollister, and now Smith is balling. That is 5 in a row. You say QB is stocked, who is in the mix after Woods (assuming he gets the starting job next yr)?

JT has been very lucky with QB's over the past 8-9 seasons. Johnson wins player of the yr, I think Bush does too, along with Ward and McCollister, and now Smith is balling. That is 5 in a row. You say QB is stocked, who is in the mix after Woods (assuming he gets the starting job next yr)?

Bush didn't win. I know Isaiah Johnson could be 1 of them competing when Cadillac leaves.

As I went back looked at most of the games in this district. There has been a couple of blow outs and couple high scoring shootouts but only one low scoring close game. Going into this season people were posting that this district as going to be about defense and who was better and their weren't going to be very many if any shootouts. From week to week that's all that has been going on in this district. The one team that people was going to have a hard stopping the run and need to play better defense is the one team that has the best defense stats and allowing the least amount of points in the district. Which is John Tyler. Which at the moment has had one very bad game on defense giving up 59 points and over 400 yards to Rockwall. I for one, thought there could be a couple of shootouts games. Well there has been more than a couple.

Reggie McNeal??? 2003?? What in the world...lol

Barring the fact that JT wins out i believe Holmes will try to get a noon Saturday game against Lufkin.

Don't think Quick will agree to that. Actually I'm pretty sure he won't. I'm thinking Friday night or Saturday from either 4-7 pm for the start time. Maybe a little earlier, I doubt it would be 12 on Saturday though. That's if we even beat Conroe tomorrow..

Reggie McNeal??? 2003?? What in the world...lol

Don't think Quick will agree to that. Actually I'm pretty sure he won't. I'm thinking Friday night or Saturday from either 4-7 pm for the start time. Maybe a little earlier, I doubt it would be 12 on Saturday though. That's if we even beat Conroe tomorrow..

maybe a 2pm game most likely