Gladewater @ Pittsburg

Gwbears24

Gladewater @Pittsburg  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game ?

Doesn't Atlanta control their own destiny? Win out & you are in.

Technically yes, but if we don't beat Gilmer, we're still in if Pitt wins 1 of their games. We just need a 2 way tie with PG to get in. I'm trying to cover all our bases here.

Technically yes, but if we don't beat Gilmer, we're still in if Pitt wins 1 of their games. We just need a 2 way tie with PG to get in. I'm trying to cover all our bases here.

I get that but if Pitt beats the Bears, then you will have to hope Gladewater beats PG because if not y'all are out anyway. Best thing is always a team that controls their own destiny.

I get that but if Pitt beats the Bears, then you will have to hope Gladewater beats PG because if not y'all are out anyway. Best thing is always a team that controls their own destiny.

I have no doubt GW will beat PG. Not even sure how Pitt managed to lose that game. The best thing you can do against PG is to line up and run straight at them. That is GW's strength.

I have no doubt GW will beat PG. Not even sure how Pitt managed to lose that game. The best thing you can do against PG is to line up and run straight at them. That is GW's strength.

Very true, but it will be do or die for PG and they always play us tough. When you get to the last district game there are so many scenarios that go with a game. Of course those scenarios could change depending on what happens this week.

Just saying, controlling your own destiny is a whole lot better than hashing out all the ifs & ands of what others need to do.

Gwater will beat PG. It will be the quickest game this year. PG beat Pittsburg because they ran their old offense (wing-T) and we never could adjust on defense. We had two good games in a row and came out flat. This was a playoff type game for PG and they played like is was for a playoff spot. It was. Looking back on the game everything went almost perfect for PG from the on side kick to start the game to Pittsburg not being able to take advantage inside the 10 twice. To beat Gwater, Pittsburg will have to play an almost perfect game and Gwater will have to have some things not go their way. Sure would like to help Atlanta out but the bottom line is that Atlanta can only depend on Atlanta

Gwater will beat PG. It will be the quickest game this year. PG beat Pittsburg because they ran their old offense (wing-T) and we never could adjust on defense. We had two good games in a row and came out flat. This was a playoff type game for PG and they played like is was for a playoff spot. It was. Looking back on the game everything went almost perfect for PG from the on side kick to start the game to Pittsburg not being able to take advantage inside the 10 twice. To beat Gwater, Pittsburg will have to play an almost perfect game and Gwater will have to have some things not go their way. Sure would like to help Atlanta out but the bottom line is that Atlanta can only depend on Atlanta

My point has always been that Atlanta needs to depend on Atlanta. I have no doubt that we will beat PG and Pittsburgh for that matter. My comments were more about the fact that Atlanta controls their own destiny, which is something that all teams would love. Now, depending on what happens tomorrow night, a team's destiny might be taken out of their hands.

I haven't heard that. I really don't think that politics has anything to do with it

Well I'm the first to report the breaking news and if it's not politics then what is it because in clear cut that the Soph is a better qb and u yank him after losing one game with him being the full time starter what kind of message are you sending

Lol I think you may be misinformed Mr Sportsguru. Also, its kinda crazy that this vague concept of "politics" has anything to do with it. I doubt the soph is not gonna play on Friday and I think the incentive is usually there for the coach to play the BEST players, not start someone for "political" reasons.

Lol I think you may be misinformed Mr Sportsguru. Also, its kinda crazy that this vague concept of "politics" has anything to do with it. I doubt the soph is not gonna play on Friday and I think the incentive is usually there for the coach to play the BEST players, not start someone for "political" reasons.

It's obvious who the best player is by far women lie men lie but numbers don't and you can't say he's not the better of the QBs

Well I'm the first to report the breaking news and if it's not politics then what is it because in clear cut that the Soph is a better qb and u yank him after losing one game with him being the full time starter what kind of message are you sending

I know this, if the Jr is starting there is another reason or reasons why the Soph is not starting. I haven't been to any practices this year like I did the past several season so I don't have any insight. Maybe Pittsburg has put in a new package for the game. Again, I don't believe that politics has anything to do with who starts.

Lol man with how gladewater gets after the qb u better have a mobile qb and ur going to a kid that's not very mobile but like I said there shouldn't be a qb contraversy this late in the season and the kid has put u in a position to make the playoffs I seen where he got pulled in the PG for a couple of mistakes which is gonna Happen but u don't pull him if he's ur qb all that is doing is making a kid think he has to be perfect or he's gonna be benched but that will make a kid not believe in his coach

Lol man with how gladewater gets after the qb u better have a mobile qb and ur going to a kid that's not very mobile but like I said there shouldn't be a qb contraversy this late in the season and the kid has put u in a position to make the playoffs I seen where he got pulled in the PG for a couple of mistakes which is gonna Happen but u don't pull him if he's ur qb all that is doing is making a kid think he has to be perfect or he's gonna be benched but that will make a kid not believe in his coach

Well I would like to thank your coach cause I don't like when we have to chase running qbs lol

Yes that is correct. Pitt been practicing the power I all week.

Defense has changed to 52 also.

Wait, Pitt coaches watched film and said "hey!, if we want to beat Gladewater we should get in Power-I and run right at them!" I hope they do, because that's not how one would normally game plan a game against GW.... the 52 defense (5 lineman, 2 backers) makes sense... try to out number GW up front to stop the run, but I mean Power-I is their plan on offense? What have they been doing all year? I'm assuming Spread?