Hooks at DeKalb?

BluesMan1974

If they can play safely play them. A rest before the start of the playoffes is a killer. Sets you back. They need their blood pressure maintained. The playoffs are sudden death. I hate that Hooke has a Bye the last week of the season. The sweat drys and thats never good. The coaches need to keep the intensety level high

Books has a good passing game . It could be better but good. DK has a good running game that is hard to contain. DK will not be able to cover the Hooks recivers thus the Hooks passing game should be wide open if their O Line gives their QB time to pass. Hooks should score often but the Hooks D still has to step up and shut the DK running game down. I think it Kwill be a 2 score came in favor of the Hornets. DK is at home a d will be fired up. Hooks has to explode early to take the wind out of their sails. DK is a dangerious game for Hooks. Hooks can't leave gaps on D. We need to man up in the secondary and get a few picks to put it away. DK can throw

I see me over there lol.. yeah.. we have the worst fans I've ever seen.. there is about a dozen folks yelling in the stands... everyone else is just playing on their phones.. but that's all I've really got to say this week.. good luck to Hooks. I hope everyone stays healthy this week, and I'll be coming to watch y'all in the playoffs.

Hopefully boys and coaches got some good work in during their off week.. I would like it to be an exciting game.

I'm ready for basketball... but then again.. all 5 of our starters last year were seniors and gone.. we shall see how that goes. We've got some younger kids that can ball.

Been busy, but u know that I had to get at least one little shot in. Hope all your players are healthy enough to play! That way I can gloat big time when DK topples the over confident hornets.

Glad to hear from you Eagle93, waiting to hear from "loose" Cannon and the rest of the Hooks athletic supporters.

I'm old and have to go get my beauty rest, will check with you guys in the morning 😳

DK always plays HK close I say a 31-18 kinda game. Bearliever will have a hard night, but I am sure he is use to it by now.

I am also expecting a closer game than most people expect and no I am not used to it. I always expect the Bears to play hard and compete to the very end.

• Like 1