Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Spring Hill Panthers

dhoop02

It is bad. SH has a chance Friday, not much of one but I have seen some strange football in this district. Pittsburg fumble, unforced inside the 5 before half. Did anyone see the fumble on the kickoff to start the second half? Officials looked and seemed very confused.

I couldn't tell from the video of the kickoff or from my vantage point at the game. I'm just glad we came up with it. I'll go back and look again but I thought one of our players knocked it out from behind on that TD.

I agree, the officials looked confused. Same group we had last time we played at home, I think.

As far as our announcer. He gets excited, we get excited. I love having a home town fan calling the game. I can't wait to hear him call the first downs, voice the charge at the start of each half, and announce that win at the end of the game!

PG will play conservative and not open up any new wrinkles to the WING T. don't give Gladewater any film to watch

Wing T is the Wing T. Not much more you can add. Better not be too conservative. Better play like every game could be your last from now on. A team with lesser talent might sneak up on another team. It happened.
  • Like 1

Not sure what that means Maineman. Just messin with you anyway. I have heard the announcer from PG before. He is a true fan gotta give him that. I kinda like those type for away games gets your team fired up if you can keep him quiet after a critical down. Gotta support your team or teams any way you can.

the Wing T has so many different wrinkles to it. I ran it in high school too. yes, its the same basic formation, but your backs can pass block and different motions setup different plays. Its way more than they showed Friday night

Don't know what game you watched last Friday but there is not much more than the OL or RB's can do.

Wing T is the Wing T. Not much more you can add. Better not be too conservative. Better play like every game could be your last from now on. A team with lesser talent might sneak up on another team. It happened.

exactly...each game left is a playoff game for PG...best cut lose and get after em...

hope SH has safe drive and both teams a injury free game...

I'm not sure what the expression or saying "That's a neck", means, but it sounds threatening, so if it's meant in that manner, you need to quit saying it!

That's difinitely another one You way out of touch bruh! No where near threatening! Just something us young kids play. Go monitor something that is for real threatening Too funny 😂

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the expression or saying "That's a neck", means, but it sounds threatening, so if it's meant in that manner, you need to quit saying it!

Acording to the Urban Dictionary. It is basically calling someone out for saying something extremely stupid.

Maineman you must have been born in 88 and not graduated then.

Well of course you didn't graduate. What was I thinking

Hawks figured out we can't defend outside runs and passes. Pg qb is avoiding pressure and making good throws.

Hawks are bringing the house on defense and we have no answer. Our coaches don't know what screen passes are or maybe they know we can't execute them. Also we need a short range passing game to keep them backers from pinning there ears back every play