Redwater @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

Lean Years? Really?

U talked so bad about us for pages and pages.

Meanwhile talking about how great HS is ..... Now it's everyone has lean years, we will come back around etc. Come on man!

Everything in perspective. I mean as bad as we have done, we still beat the top 3 teams in your district.

Everything in perspective. I mean as bad as we have done, we still beat the top 3 teams in your district.

I'm glad u have perspective, because u would've been in the top 3 a month or so ago. Right now, and I'm dead serious, you guys couldn't make the playoffs in our district either!

Redwater 5-3 (2-1) travel to Hughes Springs 3-5 (0-3).

This is a must win game for Hughes Springs to keep their playoff hopes alive. Also some other things will need to happen with some other teams and point spreads. Redwater currently holds the 3rd spot in district.

Will HS rebound after 4 straight L's or will Redwater win and secure no worse than 3rd.

What happen to HS after the beat down of Daingerfield, was Daingerfield just that bad or has HS had some key injuries?

I'm glad u have perspective, because u would've been in the top 3 a month or so ago. Right now, and I'm dead serious, you guys couldn't make the playoffs in our district either!

Well, you have your opinion, it's worth about 2 cents just like mine. 😉

Well, you have your opinion, it's worth about 2 cents just like mine. 😉

Really, at this point that is more of a fact than an opinion. You know I'd probably root for you guys to pull out of the hole u r in if Yall didn't run us down as bad as you did. I'm fighting off of gloating about Karma!

Really, at this point that is more of a fact than an opinion. You know I'd probably root for you guys to pull out of the hole u r in if Yall didn't run us down as bad as you did. I'm fighting off of gloating about Karma!

Opinion. We beat the best 3 teams in your district. 2 handily. Don't really know how much y'all have improved. Probably not 4 scores worth. Another opinion. We are worth 4 cents you and I.

I've been reading all week, typed post, deleted those, typed again and just can't seem to put my thoughts into words.

At this point I just hope RW and HS both have a injury free game and both show good sportsmanship in success and defeat

• Like 1

I've been reading all week, typed post, deleted those, typed again and just can't seem to put my thoughts into words.

At this point I just hope RW and HS both have a injury free game and both show good sportsmanship in success and defeat

+100

Opinion. We beat the best 3 teams in your district. 2 handily. Don't really know how much y'all have improved. Probably not 4 scores worth. Another opinion. We are worth 4 cents you and I.

We've probably improved 2-3 scores. Could be more if we didn't make Stupid mistakes Every game.

Yall are at least 2-3 scores worse.

So, u do the math. Or better yet, at least give me three cents for that!😉

And u know Hooks really beat u, just got a horrible call to end it. But, please let's don't talk about that all over again, yall have the W and it was preseason. And, if yall played again right now, they would beat you by a couple touches.

As much as I hate to say it, I understand ur pain.

The only problem I see HS has, is that you have some that "think" talent wins above all else.

All the old sayings apply, no I in team, etc, etc.

Problem is these kids are getting told one thing in practice and another at home.

Parents ain't coaches, if you were good enough, you'd be one. Stick to your day job.

Let the coaches coach, and you watch your kid have some fun. Quit trying to make them the next Cam Newton or Bryce Hunter.

Cause pretty soon, they will resent you, rather than look up to you, cause you pushing them too hard to be the next phenom.

• Like 1

The only problem I see HS has, is that you have some that "think" talent wins above all else.

All the old sayings apply, no I in team, etc, etc.

Problem is these kids are getting told one thing in practice and another at home.

Parents ain't coaches, if you were good enough, you'd be one. Stick to your day job.

Let the coaches coach, and you watch your kid have some fun. Quit trying to make them the next Cam Newton or Bryce Hunter.

Cause pretty soon, they will resent you, rather than look up to you, cause you pushing them too hard to be the next phenom.

Now it's the parents' fault. U guys are really struggling Huh??

We've probably improved 2-3 scores. Could be more if we didn't make Stupid mistakes Every game.

Yall are at least 2-3 scores worse.

So, u do the math. Or better yet, at least give me three cents for that!😉

And u know Hooks really beat u, just got a horrible call to end it. But, please let's don't talk about that all over again, yall have the W and it was preseason. And, if yall played again right now, they would beat you by a couple touches.

You got a chuckle out of me with this right here. 😂 Go Mustangs! Beat the Dragons! Good night all.